Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

OMG I can't wait for a new rare theme. This will be so cool. I hope we get more info soon
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

Cool. I'd best start building up my KC
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ooh... "foreign land" sounds like a great theme!!! I'm so excited, me and my sister'll buy some items when it's released!!!

Thanks FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #14
maddiekate

Smile Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

i think the theme is a roman theme because at 4:46 i saw a roman pillar.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how awesome..........another new rare theme!!!! i love all of the great updates, and can't wait to find out what this new one is!!! i have kc just wating.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

A new rare theme... I hope this one comes with wallpaper and flooring! I haven't been able to get much of the new Pink Princess theme, but I do have a couple pieces. I don't think that theme has a wallpaper and floor, but I could be wrong. Can't wait to see what they have come up with this time.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #17

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

New themes! Great! I just wish they were available in the WShop instead of the Curio Shop. I try to catch the room items I want, but it's hard. And, I wish the KC prices were a little more reasonable. Still...a new theme will be great! I'm hoping it is something for pets like the llama, the dragon, the dinosaurs and such. I have a llama, the lava dragon and the little triceratops. It's really hard fixing the perfect room for them. Maybe Ganz could add some new items for them in the regular WShop? Someday.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #18

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

*gasps* maybe ganz heard of my idea for the chronicles of crymsa . . like the chronicals of narnia i made up another chronical called the chronalces of crymsa! for the story the lion the witch the wordrobe, i made up the barn the pegasus and the devil! I wonder i i could be a author and a vet . .
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #19
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

A new theme! Wow, I thought it would be awhile since they just came out with the Asian items and Spa Room items in the eStore. I'm so glad there will be another available for everyone!

Thanks for posting this FIA! I was using my KC to stockpile the Princess items for trade, but now I'll back off that and hold onto my KC for the new theme!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #20

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
New themes! Great! I just wish they were available in the WShop instead of the Curio Shop. I try to catch the room items I want, but it's hard. And, I wish the KC prices were a little more reasonable. Still...a new theme will be great! I'm hoping it is something for pets like the llama, the dragon, the dinosaurs and such. I have a llama, the lava dragon and the little triceratops. It's really hard fixing the perfect room for them. Maybe Ganz could add some new items for them in the regular WShop? Someday.

Star Child
I have the all the dinos and dragons. (Look at my sig!) I agree. I want a new w-shop theme to match-A prehistoric theme or something for dinos, Treasure cave for dragons, etc.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: