Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #71
missbelle2
Webkinz :)

4gigglez is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Anyone ever seen the video for this "Kids" song? I have never heard it but my teenage stepson told me it was an awesome song. So for fun, I just watched it on youtube. I had to send my daughter out of the room. She would have had nightmares for the next year over it (and I might too). I Couldn't make out the words to the song but the video leaves me to ponder if this is the answer to the hint. It isn't a cute and cuddly like the Webkinz I know.
4gigglez is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #72

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Ack! Seems I start to get interested in a theme, and before I know it :its gone to kinzheaven!
Oh, don't let it be the gingerbread theme. and did use pieces of The Kids theme, as certain pieces looked so cute. only saw the sink a couple of times, and thought it would stay around!
Well, time will tell.
I also agree that whatever they replace wont be so expensive.
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:08 AM   #73

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Okay so WW is finally back up after maintenance and as far as I can tell, all the room themes are still in the Wshop. Even the Christmas items. I bought a piece from both the Kids and the Christmas themes and the sale went through. Nothing seems to have changed yet...
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #74
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Kids theme is still there and no new theme yet,

HMMM
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #75
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If there's been a change, you'll probably have to clear cache and reboot for the change to show up.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #76

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
If there's been a change, you'll probably have to clear cache and reboot for the change to show up.
Yup, I did all that.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #77

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Okay so WW is finally back up after maintenance and as far as I can tell, all the room themes are still in the Wshop. Even the Christmas items. I bought a piece from both the Kids and the Christmas themes and the sale went through. Nothing seems to have changed yet...
My account is a europe one and no maintenence happened this night. we have been playing non stop all night. usually when they have a big maintenence we get closed out as well. we have had both asian and europe open. maybe it is going to happen tomorrow.....???

I spoke too soon...................Maintenance just started................I was playing pod game and had it up over 2000(my best ever ) and then i got booted out of account. went to sign back in just to see a big server update be back shortly lol. oh well just i should go to bed anyways.

Last edited by wolflver; 01-07-2010 at 05:18 AM..
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #78

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

For big changes don't they sometimes close the site during the day? Ugh...hate when that happens, but it'll give me an excuse to leave the computer and get some work done, I guess .

Can't wait to see what theme leaves...and what they will add!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:21 AM   #79

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
For big changes don't they sometimes close the site during the day? Ugh...hate when that happens, but it'll give me an excuse to leave the computer and get some work done, I guess .

Can't wait to see what theme leaves...and what they will add!
usually at night here in usa. but we have asian and europe accounts as well. usually maintenance happens around 4am est but tonight it didn't start until after 5am
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:36 AM   #80
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

New theme similar to Kids on the way! AND a new superbed!

Kids Theme is going mostly to the Curio Shop
Christmas Theme is coming back in December

View Post Originally Posted by 4gigglez
Anyone ever seen the video for this "Kids" song? I have never heard it but my teenage stepson told me it was an awesome song. So for fun, I just watched it on youtube. I had to send my daughter out of the room. She would have had nightmares for the next year over it (and I might too). I Couldn't make out the words to the song but the video leaves me to ponder if this is the answer to the hint. It isn't a cute and cuddly like the Webkinz I know.
He is so weird........ o_o o_O O_O O_o
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: