Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #61
GemaL oves Wacky!
Webkinz :)

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Thanks for the tip - I picked up a few items to have on hand as accessories for future rooms. Add me to the small group that'll be sad to see the Kid's Room theme gone (if the speculation is true). I like it.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #62

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the heads up - stocked up on all 3 accounts!

I had a somewhat related question -- I still needed the Hockey theme for one of my kids accounts but I haven't seen it at Arte's in a while. Does anyone know if Hockey theme is now completely gone (I don't know what to call it when it's gone from Arte's if moving to Arte's = retired, LOL) Also - I hadn't gotten all of the Kids theme kitchen pieces from Arte's - I hope they'll still be there with the rest of this theme!!!
wahm2joey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #63
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

unfortunately, the Hockey Theme is completely gone from the Curio Shop ... we started on webbies & the hockey theme was only available in the curio shop ... don't know why it would get retired as it looks like a great theme ... hope Ganz have some other kind of hockey theme in mind ... and as for the kids theme kitchen pieces, Arte only has the kitchen sink ... as per the theme preview, it looked as though other kitchen counters were available but since starting on webkinz in year 3, missed out on those too.
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #64
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
Well that's a small hint.
Anyways. I think I'll buy a bunch of kid room things. Wait 6 months. Then get some great stuff during trading. Anyone else doing something like that?
Yeah I do that all the time.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #65
yeeeeah boi

Maybe the candy theme since they showed GUMballs.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #66
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i forgot about the sink. i stocked up on all the others but i forgot about the sink. I hope i have quite a few of them in my accounts stocked up though
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #67

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Thanks for the heads up...while it is not my favorite theme I do like some of the items and atleast you could furnish an entire room at a reasonable price. Some of the new things are so expensive that most kids can only afford an item or two. I hope whatever is replacing it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

My youngest daughter wanted me to add a thank you to WI for letting us know all this. We are so lucky that we come here...we get to enjoy the most out of WW.

Last edited by berribrite; 01-06-2010 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: add
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #68
Unregistered

Ummm.... did anyone check their Asian Accounts?

THANKS WI for the update!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #69
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

kids them was boring anyways. I just decorated 4 rooms with it on my joint account with a friend lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #70
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I am glad its going, in hopes of a new one. Hoping they change the WOW and fix some glitches. But, it looks like they could be down for a while. More glitches, hoooorrrraaayyy! UGH!
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: