Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #31
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Do you think it is a Wshop theme.....or could it be a Rare or CSO theme ??
Did it really even state they were taking a Wshop theme or just retire a theme ??

Science is all about consequences.
Could it be the science theme ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #32
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

i don't wan the the them to retire,just put it in the curio if worst comes to worst [thought if a theme must be retired tomorrow i hope it will be the kids theme ONLY CAUSE I'M NOT READY FOR A SURPRISE THEME TO RETIRE SO LIKE IF IT'S THE LIY PAD ONE I NOT READY FOR THAT T RETIRE IF IT'S THE KIDS PLEASE PUT IT IN THE CURIO SHOP
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Uh-oh! If it's retired, then it's time to stock up! Thanks for the hint!
HuskyLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #34
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I don't know if this is a clue, but operation gumball is the game of the day. It probally means nothing, but I bet the gumball machine is the one to go for good.
morebubbles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #35
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

NOOO!!!
That was one of my favorites....
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #36
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
no offense 2 everyone who voted for the kid's theme and if they like the ballerina theme, my onion (whoops) is that the ballerina theme should've retired the first day webkinz opened! and i LOVE the kids theme! when you want a cheap bed go to the kids theme!
I DONT WANT THE KIDS THEME GONE! IT HELPS ME OUT WHEN IM REALLY POOR OR STUCK! OR IM SAVING AND I NEED TO COMPLETE A ROOM! I JUST WANT THE BALLERINA THEME GONE FOR GOOD! BALLET HAS BIG CONEQUENCES, crackcked , bleeding feet... hurting yourself or pulling a muscle!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #37
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i just tested to see if you still get the chair as the adoption gift (by setting up a new account) and today you still get it. I will now have to start a new account again if the kids theme retires tomorow just to see what you get with it.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #38
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Do you think it is a Wshop theme.....or could it be a Rare or CSO theme ??
Did it really even state they were taking a Wshop theme or just retire a theme ??

Science is all about consequences.
Could it be the science theme ??
It will be one of the following themes based on a survey done by Ganz earlier:

Ballerina
Baseball
Football
Jungle
Kids
Lily Pad

Here's the link:
wShop
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #39
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

stocked up on one of everything, except a few more gumball machines and book shelfs
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #40
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww... I liked that theme.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: