Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Thanks for this great info will be stocking up shortly !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #22
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Cant say Im going to miss the kids theme. I wish Ganz would retire a few themes. lol But, keep in mind, Ganz isnt reliable for the info they give.

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Cant say Im going to miss the kids theme. I wish Ganz would retire a few themes. lol But, keep in mind, Ganz isnt reliable for the info they give.
;-)
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #23

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I hope it's the kid's theme that retires. I never liked that theme xD
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #24
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Thank you soooooooooo much for the answer. This is my first retired thing. I have shopping to do.
I know what you mean. I sold almost ALL of my egyptian room just to have 12 of each item.
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #25

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

thank you for the heads up! Time to go shopping! lol
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #26
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Thanks for the info!

(Since new WW members get a kids chair on their 1st adoption..They'll already have a little retired item of their own!!)

Agreed one 100%! Although, the kids theme is really cute, espcially for your Lil'kinz or a school room! If I had to choose one to leave, I'd say the Beach theme, I see a ton of people who have rooms filled to the doors with beach items! Plus, there really expensive, I've been loosing KinzCash for buying them!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #27
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

I wonder, since it is a song done by a band, if it could possibly be the rock star theme. Hmmmm.
bobo247 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I like some of the items of the kids theme. I used the beds in a red, white and blue room and there isn't another bed that works as well. But otherwise it's ok for it to be gone, because there is no good table and no counters that match the kitchen things. I bought some of the coffee tables for my toy shop because that is the cheapest little table in the wshop and it's colorful.

The other thing I'd miss is the bookshelves which are good in a library. But I'm sure the new theme will be better.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #29
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

no offense 2 everyone who voted for the kid's theme and if they like the ballerina theme, my onion (whoops) is that the ballerina theme should've retired the first day webkinz opened! and i LOVE the kids theme! when you want a cheap bed go to the kids theme!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #30
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by MAOAC12
It was really just the cheap theme. The only reason i bought it was if i needed another fridge.Oh well.I hope there is another cheap theme! Maybe it will be!

LOL!!! i agree
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: