Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Click the image to open in full size.A couple of hours ago, Ganz "tweeted" the following information @webkinz:

Hint for the room theme being replaced tomorrow:
It'll be gone, no time to think of consequences.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member RHM799 for pointing out that the band MGMT has a song titled "Kids" that includes the lyric "no time to think of consequences".

Could this mean that the Kids Theme will be retiring tomorrow? We'll have to wait and see what happens before we can know for certain. In an unofficial poll conducted on Webkinz Insider last month, WI members voted overwhelmingly that the Kids Theme is the one they wanted to have retire next.

UPDATE (Thursday): Ganz has confirmed that RHM799 was correct! The following statement was "tweeted" @webkinz this morning:

Thumbs up to those who figured out my clue referred to MGMT's song "Kids."
Check out the NEW Kids Theme on site now!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Consulting Detective
Webkinz :)

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

Wow. If it is, I need to finish...Done!

View Post Originally Posted by starwartwilight
Wow. If it is, I need to finish my room...Done!
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Oh Gosh!
Thanks SO Much!
I Need To Stock Up!
Ginny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

I didn't like the Kid's theme.
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for the info!

(Since new WW members get a kids chair on their 1st adoption..They'll already have a little retired item of their own!!)
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Goodness! I need to stock up! Thanks for the notice!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I do like some of the items so time to buy a few extra. Need some gumball machines.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #8

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ganz Provides Clue to Theme to Retire Tomorrow

It would make sense, seeing as the kids sink is already in the curio shop. When they retired the hockey theme a couple of those pieces had been gone for a while. But I guess the space theme didn't work that way, they took that whole theme away with nothing being retired before hand and put a moon-rover as a new exclusive - go figure that one out????? Although I guess that one was not gone forever; Arte must've decided he wanted exclusive rights or summat!! I for one won't be overly sorry to see the kids theme gone, however, I did stock up on gumball machines and boom-boxes for some of my pets rooms.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I hope they don't retire the Kids theme! I love it!
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #10
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Never liked that theme anyways....bye bye
Cant wait to see a new theme though! wonder what it will be????
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: