Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Press Release Says "HOP" Promotion to End on 3rd of April

aww its sad its going to be over soon but i think it lasted a pretty long time. it was fun!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

That's good I haven't got all the prizes yet.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I have 298 food items from my farm and 300 items in my dock.some of the food came from the click to win.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #14
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Has anyone outside the US figured out how to get a bunny? I'm not in the US but have American accounts.

BTW it doesn't make sense to me that non-US residents can see the floating Hop egg and get candy and can play the Hop Home before Dark game but can't see the ad to get the bunny and other prizes, if it was some licensing issue why would we be able to see the other Hop promotions in WW? Just make the ad available to everyone please!

Last edited by tracyvanity; 03-17-2011 at 02:49 PM..
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

hmmmmmmm.........

that gives me 17 days to get those AWESOME jellybeans on 7 accounts!!!!

oh my goodness... 119 plates of jellybeans........which is all i seem to get anymore.
and what would i do with 119 checkered shirts

now 119 chick plushies.....another story!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
hmmmmmmm.........

that gives me 17 days to get those AWESOME jellybeans on 7 accounts!!!!

oh my goodness... 119 plates of jellybeans........which is all i seem to get anymore.
and what would i do with 119 checkered shirts

now 119 chick plushies.....another story!!!!
Another story for me I have like 200 Jellybeans, 300 Checkered Shirts, and 100 Berets. But only 10 Plushies. I need more!!! Must....Keep......Trying!!!
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #18
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I HOPe they do more of this stuff, It's fun!

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Another story for me I have like 200 Jellybeans, 300 Checkered Shirts, and 100 Berets. But only 10 Plushies. I need more!!! Must....Keep......Trying!!!
I have only one account, I have gotten like, 6 or 7 jellybeans, 3 plushies, 4 shirts and a berret. NEED MORE BERRET! THEY ARE AWESOME!

Last edited by Packerdan; 03-17-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #19
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
too funny!!!!! you must have a lot of accounts to have that many of everything
i can hardly keep up with the 7 accounts i have!!!! i want more chicks too!!!!! 119 of them as a matter of fact!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #20
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
too funny!!!!! you must have a lot of accounts to have that many of everything
i can hardly keep up with the 7 accounts i have!!!! i want more chicks too!!!!! 119 of them as a matter of fact!!!!
LOL yeah I have 13 accounts and my friend sends some to me too.
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: