Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Press Release Says "HOP" Promotion to End on 3rd of April

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Press Release Says "HOP" Promotion to End on 3rd of April

Click the image to open in full size.Many Webkinz players have been wondering how long the HOP movie promotion will continue in Webkinz World. In a Press Release sent out earlier today, Ganz has confirmed that the company will continue to give out prizes until the 3rd of April. Ganz has also confirmed that the renaming of the "Home Before Dark" game to "HOP Before Dark" is only temporary change.

To read the complete Press Release, click READ MORE below.
Children’s site Webkinz World™ is awarding unique virtual bunnies
MARCH, 2011 In what may be a first for virtual worlds, popular children’s site Webkinz World™ is awarding unique virtual bunnies in conjunction with HOP, the upcoming family comedy from the creators ofDespicable Me. The new virtual avatar resembles E.B., the rebellious teenage son of the Easter Bunny, who leaves behind the family business and goes to Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer. Combining animation and live action, HOP stars James Marsden and Kaley Cuoco, with Russell Brand voicing the character of E.B. HOP jumps into theatres April 1.
The HOP-inspired virtual bunnies are available while quantities last and will be awarded to Webkinz World members who successfully complete a HOP video trailer quiz within the site. By registering a bunny avatar, kids have another way to enjoy the magic of Webkinz World with the adoption of their very own virtual pet.
In addition the sought-after daily prizes in Webkinz World will include these HOP-themed items as part of the promotion: jellybeans, drum kits, chicks and eggs. In mid-March, Webkinz World plans to temporarily re-name its hugely popular ‘Home Before Dark’ arcade game as ‘HOP Before Dark’.
The campaign is live on the Webkinz World site until April 3.
About Webkinz World: The original kids' online world, Webkinz World introduced the concept of web-enabled toys. Webkinz pets combine the timeless fun of plush with the interactivity of the Internet. Members adopt pets, play games and quizzes, and create rooms and 'chat'. Available in 14 languages, Webkinz World was launched in April 2005 by Ganz.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Press Release Says "HOP" Promotion to End on 3rd of April

wow that a long time! I wish had a bunny!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Press Release Says "HOP" Promotion to End on 3rd of April

I like these 2 things to play every day. I have many of the candies from the clicky thing & many of the prizes from watching the trailer. It's fun. I'll play both things until Ganz removes it.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

wow that's a LOT of promotion
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Well, at least the promo will last for a while longer!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

They say it's a first to team a movie promotion with a giveaway in a virtual world...
Isn't that exactly what the Snow White prizes were in WW?
Maybe it doesn't count because it wasn't a promotion for a movie in the theatres.
I expected the prizes would be given until April 1st, since that was when you have to adopt your bunny by. My guess was close!

I notice they don't mention that only the US participants were able to get bunnies.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
They say it's a first to team a movie promotion with a giveaway in a virtual world...
Isn't that exactly what the Snow White prizes were in WW?
Maybe it doesn't count because it wasn't a promotion for a movie in the theatres.
I expected the prizes would be given until April 1st, since that was when you have to adopt your bunny by. My guess was close!

I notice they don't mention that only the US participants were able to get bunnies.
I couldn't remember when we had to register the bunnies by. Still have time to register them. Can't think of names LOL

I figured everything would stop around the time the movie go released, nice to have an official date. Love all the free prizes. Especially the fluffy chick.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #8

bebelavlav is an unknown quantity at this point

you can get a bunnie. Its still going on just click on a ad for HOP and it will show you a preview of the movie (you need to watch this) Then answer the questions right and you win a bunnie. Your welcome!

sorry! I meant to write this reply to 4chocolate7.
bebelavlav is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Great promo
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for letting us know!

Anyone who hasn't clicked their ads, till has a little more time!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: