Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #41
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Posts Two Images - Reveals Possible New Pets.

Oh..how cool...can't wait to send Ganz some more moolah...lol..Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Not a big fan of the owl, not a Webkinz I would get. The collie with wings, what an super looking Webkinz! I wonder if it actually flies.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #43
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ooh I like the owl!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:34 PM   #44
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That blue collie reminds me of the movie 'All Dogs Go To Heaven.'
Love it. That purple owl...yes ANOTHER fine Purple Pet
Oh my goodness, Dixie, you're right! I KNEW the collie reminded me of something!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #45
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
ooh I like the owl!!!
O - W - L ! ! !

Whoot!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #46
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The dog reminds me of the winged tiger (which I am still awaiting)

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-tiger-734187/

So maybe they are doing a 'winged animal theme?"
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #47

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

Those are neat, thanks for the info.

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
The dog reminds me of the winged tiger (which I am still awaiting)

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-tiger-734187/

So maybe they are doing a 'winged animal theme?"
That's probably the case, GANZ has been doing allot of these animal themes recently. If that's the case, It'll be quite interesting to see what other animals GANZ does in this style. I think some kind of horse could probably work well in the theme.
Fuzythekoala is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #48
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Fuzythekoala
Those are neat, thanks for the info.

That's probably the case, GANZ has been doing allot of these animal themes recently. If that's the case, It'll be quite interesting to see what other animals GANZ does in this style. I think some kind of horse could probably work well in the theme.
or maybe a cow LOL or a pig (cause pig's fly afterall)
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #49
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Ha, they both have wings.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #50
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

am i the only one that keeps seeing these awesome new pets but never see them for sale in the estore? i cannot wait until they add all these estore awesome pets!!! the estore buffalo is sooo coool too.
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
cheetahdapple was here!, double d scotland, holly(:, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: