Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Webkinz Black Panther

good thing I just got it since I wanted it
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #32

Huskylover_239 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh i might get one!
-Huskylover_239:husky:

Kool i want to get one
Huskylover_239 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #33
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

That's ok I wanted the black cat anyway
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #34
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

What?!?!?!? Already?!?!?!? It's to soon to now!!!!!!!!!!!!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #35
NoNo

Angry Re: Ganz Officially Retires Webkinz Black Panther

I Dont think the black panther should be retired the are really cute and i love them and i really want you to know i dont have one i was going to get one for my next birthday but if there retired i cant get one so think twice before retiring one of these Kool/cool webkinz k so yaand im 10 and this is my reporte and p.s. i know how to spell :-) dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther PLZ/ PLEASE lisen to me PLZ/PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #36
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Man, I'm so glad I bought one the other day! I love the panther!

And it is way to soon for it retire.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #37
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: Ganz Officially Retires Webkinz Black Panther

Oh, its gonna be gone 4 ever! Gotta go get one! Ganz is completely if they think retiring the good, cute pets is gonna do anything 4 them.

View Post Originally Posted by NoNo
I Dont think the black panther should be retired the are really cute and i love them and i really want you to know i dont have one i was going to get one for my next birthday but if there retired i cant get one so think twice before retiring one of these Kool/cool webkinz k so yaand im 10 and this is my reporte and p.s. i know how to spell :-) dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther dont retire the black panther PLZ/ PLEASE lisen to me PLZ/PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I think they should retire the "Not So Cute/Popular Pets", instead of the good, cute pets. The Pig, Cow, Hippo, or Basset Hound should be retired, not the Black Panther. : Why can't Ganz see that?

These pets are ugly: :bas: :gor: :pig:

Last edited by 310webkinz; 07-28-2009 at 03:01 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #38

murp0664 is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw just one at our local store, better call them quick!
murp0664 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #39
Lil Kinz

loopy64 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww thats sad =(. my neighbor has that webkinz and it's so cute! i wish i had it.

i think webkinz is retiring some pets too early! they retired the gray squirrel 2 DAYS after it came out! how rude is that?!

Last edited by loopy64; 07-28-2009 at 08:07 PM..
loopy64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #40
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to pick one up before their gone. It's too bad, they weren't out for that long at all. I'll have to take a special trip to my Hallmark for this one.
Thanks again!
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: