Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Officially Retires Webkinz Black Panther

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Officially Retires Webkinz Black Panther

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) for alerting us to the fact that Ganz has officially retired the Webkinz Black Panther. This plushie can still be ordered by retailers, so you should be able to pick them up for some time, but once they are gone, that is it.

Our Partner Store, Ameriwade, still has some Black Panthers listed for sale on their website. Click HERE to visit Ameriwade's Black Panther sale page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retired Webkinz Black Panther

Thats too bad...
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

wow well I wasn't a big fan in the first place so doesn't matter. At least they slowed down on the retirements thpugh. beofre three others would have been retired with it
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #4

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Oh man!! I thought I was first to tell about it!! Oh well, no front page today. xD
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
CDplayergirl98

That stinks! I liked the black panther. Why does ganz always have to go off and retire something! Edited

Please remember to be polite
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-27-2009 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: removing rude statement
Old 07-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Ya know how WI said that the Eagle was going to be retired? It never did! Lets hope that it is, I don't think anyone here would lie about this kind of stuff. I'm glad that the Black Panther is retiring, I'm not a fan of it! Thanks for the info!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #7
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

that is fine with me! i never really liked that one!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #8
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the heads up FIA This will allow anyone who wants one to be looking for them in stores before they run out!! I am glad they are still on shelves and can be ordered for those wanting to get one!!
I know that I have seen them at my local Hallmark in abundance!! I hope that anyone looking to get a panther finds one!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #9
Avengers!
Webkinz :)

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I Have it but still not a big fan. I Am gkad that they did not retire an AMAZING kinz like the (still wanting one).
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

That was one of the Webkinz I had to force myself to buy.. I didn't like it.. My son really likes it though. Glad we got it I guess
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: