Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

Gasp..shock, grief, horror. Ganz did what? I'm so shocked that they would retire a new release!!! HA!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #52

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

I bought the ribbon unicorn for my dd for christmas and the love lion for valentines day. I wish they would keep them around a little longer. I feel fortunate but Why come out with something only to retire a month later?
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #53
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I went to the Halmark near me- and got 2 love lions just to put up. They had the lava dragon and the Triceritops. Had to restrain myself
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #54

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

PATHETIC! This is the second day of February , and its not even Valentines day yet ! And they retire it? This is getting really frequent,,
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #55
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Oh, not the love lion! I love that one.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #56

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanks FIA for the update. This is CRAZY!t came out. Hey Ganz why did you retire it 2 weels before Valentine's Day. It's a really cute webbie. You shoulda retire the old Love Frog from a few years ago.
suzee
I agree, that frog has so done it's time already. The love lion was a cutie, and there would be a lot more sales on that item as lions are so cuuuute and coooool. We should know by now, nobody will ever figure Ganz out. Let's start retiring some of the really old ones, like the hairy frog and the hairy blue hippo. - those stringy hairy ones are not cute!! My theory is that they made too many of certain types so they can't retire some of them yet; they have to be attached to a mini version kinz clip just to get rid of all the large ones they made!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #57

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

That is absolutely ridiculous that they are retiring it BEFORE Valentine's Day! I hope that who ever came up with that brilliant idea gets their head examined! A3
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #58
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

...what? WHAT? WHATNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #59
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I'm so glad I have one!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #60

shorty13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow thats kind of weird that they retired it b4 valentines day thank god my nanny bought me one
shorty13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: