Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

SWEET!!! I picked mine up yesterday. Maybe I will hold off on activating him and sell all my love animals in a group.

That just means New Valentines day pets for next year.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #42

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

WOAH! SRSLY?

At least I'm getting it. What's next? The Clover Puppy? Not cool!

They should've did the Love Frog, aka the pet that was out for about 3 years.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #43

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

Wow it is already retired.

I've got to go find one!!
mommy3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #44

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Thanks for telling us! Maybe it will be valuable some day!
yeah like the love pup did when i first was looking for a webkinz i couldn't believe that on ebay somebody was selling a webkinz (a love puppy) for $300! omg! i felt like i was gonna faint

Anyway,
Happy Valentines day

oh yeah forgot to say something is atlanta georgia northlake mall on the forst floor they have a shop named social expressions they still have the love lion and triciratops the new dinosuar

oh yeah forgot to say something in atlanta georgia northlake mall on the first floor they have a shop named social expressions they still have the love lion and triciratops the new dinosuar

Last edited by daddylilangel; 02-02-2010 at 07:33 PM..
daddylilangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #45
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Wow, it seems every webkinz I've bought recently has been retired. It's lucky for me, but they are retiring awfully quickly.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #46

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Aw, how come they retire all the valentine pets with white background. Well at least I have one.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #47

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz... you have totally blown it. Ganz, if you are reading this message, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!!!! I mean, COME ON! It just came out 2 months ago, and now you retire it... before Valentine's Day so you get get more MONEY! I love Webkinz, but I hate it when you retire EVERYTHING right when they came out! First, Tawny Pup retires early, then the Lava Dragon, the adorable Triceratops, and now the LOVE LION!? You guys have BLOWN IT!
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

Thanks FIA for the update. This is CRAZY!t came out. Hey Ganz why did you retire it 2 weels before Valentine's Day. It's a really cute webbie. You shoulda retire the old Love Frog from a few years ago.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #49
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Ok, I just have one question for Ganz.... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!? It JUST came out!!!!! They retired the Triceratops too and it JUST came out!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

RETIRE ONE OF THESE :bt::bdog:
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #50

Waterbud has a spectacular aura about

:O
Noooo!
They're retiring webkinz way to quickly!
I really like the love lion!

Oh well....better get another one next time
Waterbud is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: