Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #31
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

Good thing I got one,Cause I LOVE them love lions!
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #32
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

This is ridiculous! Are they retiring it because of poor sales? If so, of course u haven't sold tons yet! It's not Valentine's Day yet! When they retired the triceratops in the same month it was introduced I rolled my eyea but retiring a seasonal pet b4 the holiday its made for? Really?! Who is ganz kidding? Y not retire some of the older ones first.. Does anyone realize that the black/white cat (one of first webbies) isnt even retired yet?
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #33
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

WOW, im happy I already got one!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #34
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I wonder if this will become sort of like the Love Puppy: insanely popular? Lucky I grabbed one though!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #35
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

What?! They can't do that. It, like, JUST came out. The month. Geez.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #36
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Really?! i love that lion! i need to go to the store NOW!!!! thanks for telling us WI i know where i'm going after school on my birthday!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #37
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks for letting us know! I just wanna know why Ganz is retireing so many that just came out instead of the ones who have been out for over a year?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #38
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz Officially Retires Love Lion

Thanks for the info. Ran out and got one from Hallmark. They had about 20 left.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #39
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Oh my gosh!!!
ITS NOT EVEN VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #40
hi there!

ummm...WOW! didn't the love lion just come out????
seriously ganz.....retire some old ones and keep the new ones!!!

well, anyway, im glad that i already have the love lion....i got it for christmas...it is soo cute!! i love its PSI........

lol....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: