Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Lil Kinz Tiger

I like the big one better anyways my little one has a deformed face and first edition w so it is RARE!!!
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #12

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Wondering when they were going to retire another pet. I wonder if the Big Tiger will retire next.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #13
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Awww I always loved the Tiger...
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #14

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

they retired the lil panda but never retired the big one so that is another big webkinz that needs to be retired like the tiger also we have some lilkinz that need to be retired lil gold&white cat,lil grey&white cat,lil basset hound,and lil st.benard
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #15
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

I don't really mind this retirement. I don't collect Lil' Kinz anyway. Only the big ones (unless it's LilKinz only, like the White Mouse or Tomato Clownfish) But I plan on getting the big Tiger soon!
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #16
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

AWW! MY FIRST PET! Also I like how they don't retire BOTH regular sized and lil kinz pets because they're really the same just the size, I for one DO collect lil kinz I have 7 webkinz 4 lil kinz ann 3 nrmal ones(orca cherryblossombird turkey) This is sad.....WE'LL MISS YOU! I wish none of the tigers were retired considering tigers in real life are endangered....im glad i saved one...
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #17
Webkinzgurl23

Phew! I got a Lil Kinz Tiger before she retired!
Old 12-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #18
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

wasn't really expecting that to retire.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia for the info & Happy Holidays !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #20

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe Ganz is going to retire all the lil kinz over time. Because they don't make lil kinz anymore.
I haven't seen a new one since july. Probably stopped making them,because they are too cheap
Well they are making lil kinz signatures, maybe from that they stopped making them, but lil kinz signatures are going to cost as much as webkinz. But sad they stopped making them they were so cute and fuzzy and some were so soft

:kanga:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
too bad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: