Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Officially Retires Lil Kinz Tiger

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Officially Retires Lil Kinz Tiger

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) for alerting us to the fact that Ganz has officially retired the Lil Kinz Tiger. This plushie can still be ordered by retailers, so you should be able to pick them up for some time, but once they are gone, that is it. The Webkinz (large) Tiger, has not been retired.

Our Partner Store, Ameriwade, still has some Lil Kinz Tigers listed for sale on their website. Click HERE to visit Ameriwade's Lil Kinz Tiger sale page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Kevin
Webkinz :)

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Officially Retires Lil Kinz Tiger

I love the Tiger.

This is sad.
Bear10176 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #3

()mega has disabled reputation

Twas my daughters first pet!
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:36 AM   #4

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't mind the retirement. Its an older pet not a new one, and I didn't really like it much.
Sorry to those who did though

Waiting for webkinz weasel:kanga:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:39 AM   #5
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

the lilkinz tiger is soo cute
purplelove33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:32 AM   #6
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Ugh I still have to get that one for my child! She has the big one that she got last year when they were only one dollar at Hallmark. Thanks for let us know!
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #7
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

kinda sad! reminds me of all those crazy trips to walgreens to adopt a pet just to get kinzcash for a rare. ol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #8
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

whew! I'm happy I have it! Merry tomorrow Christmas!!!!!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Well, that's the first retirement I've seen in a while. I don't mind it though, but I may buy one.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 AM   #10
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Aw. Well, the lil' kinz is the only retired one of the regular tigers!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
too bad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: