Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 12:47 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

I got all my coins on all of my accounts, and only got the fountain on one. All of them got the red coin first, so that was not the problem of not getting the fountain. I kinzposted the fountain to my favorite account, so now I wonder if they won't give one to the one that got it in the mail. That is, if they send it at all, since we are not missing the red coin.
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 02:13 AM   #62

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I think ganz should look at the pots of gold, not the dock because what if your pet ate your red coin? you'd get an extra fountain...I have traded for and sent from my other accounts a total of 4 red coins to my fave account....my glitched account. nice to know ganz is on it but it would be nice what to do now *off to look for him*
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #63
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Officially Address Red Leprechaun Jelly Coin Problem

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have always wondered if they test their code at all since every time they make a change they seem to break something else. Now I am speaking from some experience. I never worked on the systems they are using now, but I was a computer programmer for years. The companies I worked for tested things before they implemented them and the last company had its own test department. Obviously there is a lack of that here and they are flying by the seat of their pants.
If they test at all, marnabear, it is nothing like what we were required to do. After observing their performance for two years, I'd say it's less flying by the seat of their pants and more flying by their TOS...which makes providing a reliably functional product optional. It's really a pity they don't put the same effort into work that reflects on their own company as they do for their contract work for movie companies.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:23 AM   #64

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I just found the leprechaun and he is still glitched. No red coin in my pot yet
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #65
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Odd. I got all mine(including prize) in the first two days.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:41 AM   #66
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

What does Ganz mean by Script? I guess that is good.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:42 AM   #67

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Ok, glad that Ganz is working on the red coin glitch. But what if the leprechaun won't give you the red coin? I've clicked on him a lot since the glitch occurred, and he has yet to give me the red coin! Will I get the fountain by script too. or will I not since I don't have that first red coin? Let me know if anyone has heard?
Many Thanks,
Deb Dybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #68
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I found the leprechaun this morning and still no red coin. Hope they fix it by this afternoon.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #69

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problem. I have tried 2 different times to get the red coin with no luck. please, Ganz, give us theed coinn the fountain for those that should have it.
Mibear72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:12 AM   #70
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I just tried for my red coin. Still didn't give me one either.

on another account got our last coin but no prize.

Last edited by WebbiesR22Cute; 03-14-2011 at 06:12 AM..
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: