Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Officially Address Red Leprechaun Jelly Coin Problem

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
They need to do more than that since most of us have not been able to get all the coins.
As Irnpanda said, that is just an example of a script. We have no way of knowing what conditions this script will require to award or what it's going to be awarding. It could be if all coins are there, if five coins are there or even, if that data is tracked, having triggered some event in the leprechaun sequence six times.

It would be nice if they made an effort to communicate better with us so we know what to expect. Of course, it would be much better if they'd adequately debug their coding prior to releasing or, at least, time a release so they're available for the minimum number of days required to be confident it's running correctly.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

jesssceet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Good, I'm glad that they are fixing it. I hope they fix it soon.
I've gotten all of my coins except for the red one, so I'm getting very impatient. I hope they can get it fixed soon!
jesssceet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #43
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

So glad that they are going to fix it.....thanks Ganz
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #44

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I didn't collect my coins yet.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #45
lala0303
mkc137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have 8 accounts. 5 of my accounts started with orange and I did get all the coins. 1 of those accounts I had bought all the coins. 3 of my accounts started the correct way with red first and I also received all the coins. I did not receive any fountains.
mkc137 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #46
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm so glad they tweeted back...SEE? They do listen! I'm sure by the end of tomorrow this will just be a distant chuckle...tee hee?

I'm still focusing on the fact that the Leprechaun was not too tough to find, but not too easy it was just perfect, the right amount of fun (ignoring the whole red coin issue) it isn't GANZ's fault the LepreCON took over
Click the image to open in full size. __________________
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #47
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I'm curious too how they are planning to award the prize when most of us have not been awarded the red coin. The way they worded their message indicates to me that we need to have all six coins in order to be awarded the prize but since we weren't awarded the red coin we don't have them all. I filled out a missing prize form online for each of my accounts. In the field where it asks what prize I'm missing I wrote red coin & grand prize. And in the other field I wrote Leprechaun Chase.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #48

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

What i think happened is the accounts that did not complete their coin collection last year, the glitch is happening to. Because i made two knew back up accounts this year, because i started kinzchat + (well 2010 actually), so i didn't get the leaprocon (or however you spell it) and those are the accounts that are having the issues, not my main that i got the coins on last year. This may be the case, but it may not. it's just an observation.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #49

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Officially Address Red Leprechaun Jelly Coin Problem

View Post Originally Posted by Ozmorrhiza
What does "awarding by a script" mean?
A script in web developer terminology is a small program, written in a language like JavaScript or Perl (just two examples), and then uploaded to a server and the program does what it was written to do. In this case, Ganz has in mind is they intend on writing a program, uploading it to the servers, and then the servers will award every account that is missing the red coin with a red coin or something to that effect.

Ganz has done this in the past when, for an example off the top of my head, the eStore sleeping bag item was omitted from the Himalayan Pajama Party Pack and rather than award a sleeping bag to each person who called in, they wrote a script that gave everyone who had purchased a Himalayan Pajama Party Pack a sleeping bag. Makes sense ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #50

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Good. Thank goodness we have WI to get these things solved. I shudder to think what we'd have to go through otherwise!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: