Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #301
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

Yippee! Just got my red jelly coin and fountain! Thanks so much to those who made calls to Ganz!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #302
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

Whoooo hooooo just got my red coin and fountain. Not a problem whatsoever. Thanks so much for fixing. Hoping everyone enjoys their fountain. I saved all my coins too.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #303
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Whoooo hooooo just got my red coin and fountain. Not a problem whatsoever. Thanks so much for fixing. Hoping everyone enjoys their fountain. I saved all my coins too.

We got our first one, too! Congrats to all the patient leprechaun hunters!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #304
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

yes! i just got my red coin! IT was so easy i am so glad they fixed it!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #305

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Oh,no - the boys got their fountain but my daughter got logged out of the clubhouse and can't get back in. It says "user name exists" and "clubhouse is closed to visitors". We even tried a different browser. Anyone know what to do?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #306
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

I swear I have a jinxed account I have had all the coins since the 2nd day, and did get the red one first... and in spite of them all sitting there, I still can't get the fountain. I get the sign that says I have them all, but it just shows the coins yet. On top of that, I have been sitting on the Newz site for 3 days, signed in to find the Hampster, and have have not seen even one showing after at least 800 page refreshes/looks. All yesterday I couldn't get into the clubhouse because it said the servers were all full, or it just wouldn't pull up the site. MAN, I wanted some clover thingies from Newz.

You name it, it goes wrong on my account. Good thing I have a sense of humor

Happy St Pattys to all!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #307
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yay glad to hear I was able to complete the rainbow and get my fountain

Too cute.
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #308
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
I swear I have a jinxed account I have had all the coins since the 2nd day, and did get the red one first... and in spite of them all sitting there, I still can't get the fountain. I get the sign that says I have them all, but it just shows the coins yet. On top of that, I have been sitting on the Newz site for 3 days, signed in to find the Hampster, and have have not seen even one showing after at least 800 page refreshes/looks. All yesterday I couldn't get into the clubhouse because it said the servers were all full, or it just wouldn't pull up the site. MAN, I wanted some clover thingies from Newz.

You name it, it goes wrong on my account. Good thing I have a sense of humor

Happy St Pattys to all!
Happy St. Patty's Day to you too!

Have you tried clearing your cache? (usually found under browser TOOLS, clear history).

To find the hamster, you must click on the box that says "Peekanewz" box with "Click Here To Play" once you enter your info, you should be able to find him. If you're logged onto the site without doing this, you might have a problem finding him.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #309
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy!
Just got the last coin on 2nd acct. & got the fountain.
Already got fountain on 1st acct.
Now, I will be hunting for that Leprechaun cause I need 4 coins on last acct.
TY Ganz for fixing the glitch.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #310
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you for taking care of us Ganz The fountain is ADORABLE!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: