Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #281
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

I just got my red coins and fountains. Even if you thought you had the red coin, but didn't, you still have to go back and get the red coin again. If you get it, it will show up in your dock and you will be awarded the fountain. Whew! Thanks Ganz for fixing the glitch.

Hope everyone gets their red coin and fountain.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #282

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
You will get the red coin AND a fountain.
Thank You I just came back to see what you said after I collected my red coin.
I did get the coin and a fountain, now what do i do with the extra fountain?
Should I have them take it back?
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #283
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Thank You I just came back to see what you said after I collected my red coin.
I did get the coin and a fountain, now what do i do with the extra fountain?
Should I have them take it back?
My daughter just did the same thing. I had called Ganz earlier and they awarded the fountains. But my daughter wanted the red coin and she also got a second fountain! I'm going to call Ganz and have them remove it from her dock.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #284

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Having trouble loging in, anyone else? does this have to do with the red coin, and ganz?
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #285
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one coin away!!!!!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #286

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

all fixed! all done!

this should never have happened. ganz, get it together.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #287

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Happy to say that we all have out ponds...I went back on WW and got on the accounts and found the leprechaun (for the 5th time...LOL) and all were awarded the red coin and got the pond....Way to go, Ganz!
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #288

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

yay! I got it! I got it
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #289
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

Yippee, got my red coin and the fountain. I will add my thank you to those of you who took the time to call Ganz. The rest of us truly appreciate that.

Too many programming problems for such a large company, though. Really no excuse for these errors after errors. Glad to hear costumer service people were, great.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #290

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by joi
My daughter just did the same thing. I had called Ganz earlier and they awarded the fountains. But my daughter wanted the red coin and she also got a second fountain! I'm going to call Ganz and have them remove it from her dock.
I sent them an email and told them what happen and asked them to take the extra fountain back.
I just wanted to be able to continue collecting the coins.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: