Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #261
Webkinz :)
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks to an official statement released by Ganz earlier this evening, we now know that they are working on the glitch affecting the Leprechaun Chase.

"We are aware of the problem with the Leprechaun Chase not awarding the grand prize in some cases. We will be awarding by a script on Monday."

UPDATE (March 14th @ 3:00pm): Ganz has tweeted the following information:

"While the grand prize problem has been fixed, some people are still having trouble getting the red coin. Working on that now."

We can now confirm that the grand prize problem has been fixed, but the red coin issue is still being worked on. We'll provide an additional update when the coin issue has been resolved.
The red coin issue has been fixed. I have received it and the grand prize on all accounts.
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #262
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

I just wanted to post an update. I found the little green dude again at 3:38 kinz time and was awarded the red coin and fountain. GL everyone who still hasn't gotten it yet, it will come.
WebKinLover004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #263

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

YAY!!!! I'm so excited to finally get the fountain!!!!!!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #264
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

We finally got the red coin and fountain! Thanks so much to all the people here on WI who called Ganz and got this taken care of for all of us. I love WI!
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #265
cindyl40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, from both of my accounts all is fixed. Thanks Ganz! Enjoyed the hunt!!!
cindyl40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #266

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

it seems to be working now...yay
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #267
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!
Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!

I just got my red jelly coin. The glitch is finally fixed!
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #268
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

The red coin problem has been fixed and I now have all the coins and my grand prize

Good luck everyone!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #269

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

Just got the red coin and also, immediately after getting the coin, I received the fountain in my dock. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #270
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I'll echo everyone else. On three accounts, we had the glitch, all three now have the red coin and fountain.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: