Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 02:03 PM   #251
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

I had to find the leprechaun again to get it, but I got my coin and my fountain. Thanks Ganz!
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #252
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

FIXED!! I just got my red jelly coin and fountain

Now to wait for a day or so then complain about my plane stuck outside my room~

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #253
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Seems to be fixed on 2 of my accounts that I just tried. Now to check others. Good luck all
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #254
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

WOW! I checked in the clubhouse, and the Leprechaun showed me I have all the coins now - and then WW froze and I've had to log out. But Oh HAPPINESS - I logged in and there was the fabulous fountain!
Thanks, Ganz!
Ands to all of you who made those phone calls and emails!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #255
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG i just got a red coin and was awarded a fountain but they already gave me my fountain! I have two! I'm going to have to email them again!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #256
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

i just got red coin and fountain in one account.
Also got red coin and need last on another account.
Prize fountain pretty cool
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #257
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hippolady
I had to find the leprechaun again to get it, but I got my coin and my fountain. Thanks Ganz!
Same with me. I went in again, found the leprechaun and got the red coin..and then the fountain.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #258
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Yep. They did a fast fix based on thier tweet of less than half an hour ago. Two accounts. Got the red coin on one, and the red coin and fountain on another. Brava Ganz!
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #259
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin *UPDATED*

Yes It's working, I just got my red coin from the clubhouse!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #260

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I had to go collect the red coin but at least I got it this time and was awarded the fountain!
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: