Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #231
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Didn't it say that we would get the red coin by today(Monday)?
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

mang01 will become famous soon enough

I never got an error messge or a red coin either......I found the leprechaun over the required amount of times and did not receive a coin pond or extra coins. The pond was only added to my dock after webkinz verified that I did the contest correctly.

Good luck everyone!
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #233
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Ganz is working on awarding the red coin. I tweeted because it was unclear to me if we would get the fountain, too. This is the reply

webkinz Webkinz by Ganz @

@lorib641 Once you get the red coin, you will be awarded the fountain. We working on getting you the ability to get the red coin
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #234
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

I didn't get any red coin, even thought I've found the guy 6 times. To me, they've fixed nothing.
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #235
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

So we have to bug Ganz or keep on trying the green guy to see if Ganz finally got thier act together?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #236
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Ganz is working on awarding the red coin. I tweeted because it was unclear to me if we would get the fountain, too. This is the reply

webkinz Webkinz by Ganz @

@lorib641 Once you get the red coin, you will be awarded the fountain. We working on getting you the ability to get the red coin
Thank Lorib for sharing the response. I hope they get the red coin problem fixed soon!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #237
deinc88

tiff_dawg_03 is on a distinguished road

I have 4 accounts to do, I just keep searching to find him on mine, hoping they get it fixed so I can finish them all.
tiff_dawg_03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #238

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I hope they can get it to work for us that don't have the red coin..thanks for all the help that everyone is doing with phone calles and tweeted
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #239
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

What they fixed was those who received the red coin but were not able to collect teh pond prize.

What they are working on is allowing those who need the red coin the ability to get it. I only need the red coin and have not been able to collect it. It tells me I have been successful when I click on the leprechaun, but no red coin is rewarded, nor is the pond dropped into my dock.

The red coin glitch is still being worked on today. Give them some time to fix it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #240

mang01 will become famous soon enough

Take your mind off the coin pond right now there is a pink rare dress for sale 2:00KT 3/14/11
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: