Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Hi All,
Me again. Just found that cute little leprechaun again. Unfortunately, the red coin glitch continues. He just doesn't want to give thet red coin yet. Let's go Ganz! We need our fountains!
All the Best,
Deb Dybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #212
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz Officially Address Red Leprechaun Jelly Coin Problem

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
Hi, a script is a computer code written by a programmer that tells the system to do something; in this case for example it will tell the WW system to award the prizes to the accounts that have all of their coins but no coin fountain.

How do we get the last coin ? I have tried like 4x already ? How can they givce m the fountain if I can't get it
Old 03-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #213
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Hi MarnaBear,
Did you already have the red coins, and they helped you get the fountain on all your accounts, or did they also give you the red coins?
Thank for reporting your experience; I sure hope we don't ALL of us have to call - good grief!
I didn't have the red coins because I started with orange. They gave me the fountains but not the red coins. I don't know whether I could now get more coints in the clubhouse but I'm not going to bother.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #214
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
If I could access WW I would walk you through the process. Basically I went to the customer service screen. From one of the menus there was an option to notify them that"My Prize didn't Unlock".

I filled in the requested info which included the account ID, Your first name, The pet code for one of the pets on the account (I used the ones for the Hopping Bunny since the codes were readily available in my Kinzpost mailbox). The birthday on the account, an email address. And the important fields were for what prize I didn't get which I entered No Red Coin or Grand Prize. and the last field was for what activity which I entered "Leprechaun Chase"
I don't see that option at all....

Where do I go??????
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #215
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
So we don't have to call them, they're putting the fountain in our docks manually??
This is only working for some. Not everyone right now. I cannot even get my dock to load.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #216
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I just returned from the clubhouse and found him again. No red coin and no error message.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #217
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
This is only working for some. Not everyone right now. I cannot even get my dock to load.
I don't see the fountain in my dock, do I need to call them to get it or should I wait??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #218
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
this frustrates me even more...I called, and was told they were working on it, never awarded the prize in my account

my second problem is, I have 2 accounts that were given to me by people who no longer wanted them...I don't know the birthday to tell the rep as they ask for that now...so 2 of my accounts won't get the prize if I have to call again??? this should be fixed by them not by me having to call and get it added to my accounts.
I was not asked any information except the userid and the name on the account and that you can find out by going to My Pets and clicking on a certificate of one of them. I was not absolutely sure of some so I told her what I thought it might be. There was no question about it - they know people take over for children and such.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #219
deinc88

tiff_dawg_03 is on a distinguished road

so should i go and find him on all the accounts? all we need is the red coin yet to get the fountain.
tiff_dawg_03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #220
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I don't see the fountain in my dock, do I need to call them to get it or should I wait??
Its a personal choice. I am going to wait and see what they do. They said they are working on it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: