Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #181
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

still not fixed. no red coin or fountain!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #182

mang01 will become famous soon enough

I agree with your frustration and don't think this should be the solution to the glitch. I just was trying to share with everyone a work around solution.

Also, when I asked if we would be able to keep playing this and collect more coins the rep told me no we would not be able to collect any more coins.
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #183
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I got a fountain prize on my accounts that already had a red, but can't get it on the accounts that don't -- even if I find the leprechaun multiple times.

Too bad all these glitches happen on a weekend when there is no help. Now I feel bad they are swamped with complaints.
I feel bad for the CS reps too. It wasn't their fault this happened. I just hope they get the message back to the programmers who can fix it. I think they misunderstood what the problem was before and just fixed part of it. None of our accounts got the red coin or the grand prize.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #184
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

this frustrates me even more...I called, and was told they were working on it, never awarded the prize in my account

my second problem is, I have 2 accounts that were given to me by people who no longer wanted them...I don't know the birthday to tell the rep as they ask for that now...so 2 of my accounts won't get the prize if I have to call again??? this should be fixed by them not by me having to call and get it added to my accounts.
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #185
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i think they will fix it without everyone having to call

we just have to be patient
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #186

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Thank you for reporting your success. I'm wondering if you both already had the red coins but were just missing the fountain.
It is not clear that they are helping those of us who have not been given any red coins.

Also, it seems a dreaful 'solution' to this problem if each of us must phone them!
I just got off the phone with Ganz...they awarded my accounts the fountain. I didn't have the red jelly coin - my accounts all started with orange. I did try to get the red on all accounts, though.
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #187
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with them and here's what the rep said.

They are aware that there are two separate problems: all 6 coins but no fountain and inability to get the red coin at all.

The fix for those with all 6 coins is the easier one, because the program can just check the coin collector and award the fountain if it is full. Everone in that situation should have their fountain by the end of the day.

It will take more time to correct the error for those of us who never got the red coin first, because they have to verify that we tried for the 6th coin and got the [untitled item] error message. She said that's a more complicated programming fix and will take a bit longer. But she said we definitely SHOULD find the Leprechaun and click on him to get the error message, because that's what will be used to determine if the fountain will be awarded.

I hope this helps....she was able to go into all our accounts, check that we had each tried for the 6th coin and awarded the fountains. But for those who can't call, a fix is coming, it may just take awhile.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #188
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by joi
UPDATE: I just got off the phone with them and here's what the rep said.

They are aware that there are two separate problems: all 6 coins but no fountain and inability to get the red coin at all.

The fix for those with all 6 coins is the easier one, because the program can just check the coin collector and award the fountain if it is full. Everone in that situation should have their fountain by the end of the day.

It will take more time to correct the error for those of us who never got the red coin first, because they have to verify that we tried for the 6th coin and got the [untitled item] error message. She said that's a more complicated programming fix and will take a bit longer. But she said we definitely SHOULD find the Leprechaun and click on him to get the error message, because that's what will be used to determine if the fountain will be awarded.

I hope this helps....she was able to go into all our accounts, check that we had each tried for the 6th coin and awarded the fountains. But for those who can't call, a fix is coming, it may just take awhile.
Thank you for calling and giving us these details. I suspected it would be harder to program for those of us starting with the orange coin. I hope they get it fixed soon!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #189

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Okay,
JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. NONE OF OUR ACCOUNTS GOT THE RED COIN. I CALLED & THEY MANUALLY PUT THE FOUNTAINS IN OUR ACCOUNTS. WE NOW HAVE FOUNTAINS BUT STILL DO NOT HAVE THE RED COIN. GANZ SENT A SCRIPT TO ALL ACCOUNTS THAT HAD ALL COINS TO RECEIVE FOUNTAINS. THE REP I SPOKE TO SAID, THEY MIGHT START SENDING FOUNTAINS BY SCRIPT TO ALL ACCOUNTS THE HAVE ALL BUT THE RED(they they will get definitely get fountains eventually). BUT IS UNSURE AT THIS TIME IF THE RED COIN WILL EVER BE AWARDED to those you didn't receive originally.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #190
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

I just called Ganz tech support. They told me they fixed my account, giving me the red coin the stupid leprechaun doesn't want to award me, thus completing my collection. I get on my account and nothing. NO COIN! NO POND! HELLO!
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: