Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #161
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Still not getting red coin, but at least I was able to get into the clubhouse and find the leprechaun without any trouble on all 3 of my accounts, though little good it does if it only awards you with an empty spot (see picture below)

....I hope they get the message about those who did not get the red coin to start not being able to get the red coin or the fountain...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnoredlisacrop.jpg (114.0 KB, 6 views)
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #162
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

So as of now it appears that their original tweet was interpreted correctly by many of us to mean they would be fixing the problem for those who had all six coins but not those of us who can't get the red one. This is beyond ridiculous. What more do we have to say in order for them to fix the real problem? Unfortunately I can not call them during the day because I am at work and can not access WW from work to explain what is or isn't appearing on my screen.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #163

mang01 will become famous soon enough

We just called Ganz "webkinz technical support" 1-888-818-8770 and spoke to a rep who said they, "thought they fixed the problem" but realized I should of been rewarded the leprechaun pond and saw that I did not and therefore awarded it and put it in my dock. I just logged on and YES! I do have it in my dock.

Thank you Webkinz Insider for giving us all this venue to communicate and help each other.

Hopefully this will help others.
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #164
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
So as of now it appears that their original tweet was interpreted correctly by many of us to mean they would be fixing the problem for those who had all six coins but not those of us who can't get the red one. This is beyond ridiculous. What more do we have to say in order for them to fix the real problem? Unfortunately I can not call them during the day because I am at work and can not access WW from work to explain what is or isn't appearing on my screen.
I haven't been able to get through by phone, but when I do I'm definitely going to tell them that the inability to get the red coin is a widespread problem.

All of our accounts got orange first and I keep trying this morning, but still no red coin.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #165

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Still not getting red coin, but at least I was able to get into the clubhouse and find the leprechaun without any trouble on all 3 of my accounts, though little good it does if it only awards you with an empty spot (see picture below)

....I hope they get the message about those who did not get the red coin to start not being able to get the red coin or the fountain...
thats what I get too
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #166

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

I called Ganz and he went through my accounts one by one and awarded me the lepraucaun fountain...he was so patient
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #167

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

still no red coin or fountain for me. I hope ganz fixes this problem for the rest of us too. I live in the UK so cannot even phone them to help. PLEASE FIX THIS GANZ FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE RED COIN !!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #168

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I haven't been able to get through by phone, but when I do I'm definitely going to tell them that the inability to get the red coin is a widespread problem.

All of our accounts got orange first and I keep trying this morning, but still no red coin.
They are aware..I called and the rep went into each of my accoutns and prgroammed the fountain into each account...
I ws able to get through to them by calling the estore line and asking to be trrasnferred
1-800-724- 5902 ext 2

View Post Originally Posted by kittypinck
still no red coin or fountain for me. I hope ganz fixes this problem for the rest of us too. I live in the UK so cannot even phone them to help. PLEASE FIX THIS GANZ FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE RED COIN !!
Just tlaked to them, and they are working on a fix and should be fixed by end of day
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #169
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
They are aware..I called and the rep went into each of my accoutns and prgroammed the fountain into each account...
I ws able to get through to them by calling the estore line and asking to be trrasnferred
1-800-724- 5902 ext 2

Just tlaked to them, and they are working on a fix and should be fixed by end of day
Thank you ...I'm on hold with them right now.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #170
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

We shouldn't be required to call them in order to have the prizes awarded to us. They need to fix the problem. I already filled out a missing prize report for each of my accounts. I'll have to check my accounts when I get home tonight to see if they have corrected the problem but I'm not expecting to find it fixed.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: