Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #151
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

I cleared my cache and it did nothing. Still no red coins or prize. Not caring about the coin at all, but whatever fix they did, it looks like it was only for those who got the red coin on their dock. I'll call them later, after I finish finding all the coins on my other accounts. Sigh...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

still can't get the red coin...do we all have to call or do you think they will get it fixed
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #153
DebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to all

still not working for me....
DebSigns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #154
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Are we supposed to call Ganz in order to get the fountain??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #155
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I will NOT purchase the coin...that is a waste to me when it's supposed to be a free item
I agree I tried purchasing the red coin on one account...it works. But I am not going to spend money on the rest of the family accounts. They need to fix this.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #156

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

do you know what there phone number is
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #157

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok I have my Rainbow dog looking for the leprechaun and see what happens...but at the moment I'm on a please wait...

never mind...had to log out...too many please waits.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #158
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I just called and got the fountain on my accounts. But I know why the phone was busy all the time because she had to do each of my accounts and I have 16 of them. She was so nice about it.
Hi MarnaBear,
Did you already have the red coins, and they helped you get the fountain on all your accounts, or did they also give you the red coins?
Thank for reporting your experience; I sure hope we don't ALL of us have to call - good grief!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #159
Autism Awareness

lemackids has a spectacular aura about

I just tried to get the last coin, red. Got the blank article message & no red coin, & no fountain!

Cant even get through to call them, we need to "tweet" that ppl who got orange coin 1st still cant get red coin or fountain. I started right away with the coin hunt & I got the orange coin 1st!

Hope that they have a "script" for this!

Good luck all!
lemackids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #160

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by DebSigns
still not working for me....
Not working for me either ... in any of our houses. Do we call? Wait?

yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: