Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #131
MissVanDroo

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

I got mine just now....Yippeee!
Problem solved.
Just click on your pot of "gold" in your room or the clubhouse.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #132
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Found him in the clubhouse less than 5 minutes ago...still not being awarded a red coin.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #133
suzeo99 will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Still not working for me! Just needed the red coin and it said "You've been awarded [article] [itemname]!"
suzeo99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #134

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
It seems that they, at least, have fixed the problem where if you got all six coins (red coin first) and no fountain, now you are getting the fountain. Just go to the clubhouse and click on the pot of gold and the fountain will appear in your dock!
THANK you, Lucky! That worked for me!! I hope other people read your advice.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #135

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

I just clicked on the leprechaun and all I needed was the red coin and did not receive it, I kept clicking on him and couldn't get it.
JAZZYGIRL83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #136
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Still did not get the red coin after visiting the leprechaun five minutes ago.

I just tweeted Ganz. Looks like the people that were awarded the red coin are getting their fountains but many are still not getting the red coin at all
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Still not getting the red coin. I really hope they can fix this one and let us get our pretty fountain.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #138
patthomas has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks to an official statement released by Ganz earlier this evening, we now know that they are working on the glitch affecting the Leprechaun Chase.

"We are aware of the problem with the Leprechaun Chase not awarding the grand prize in some cases. We will be awarding by a script on Monday."
I have all the coins except the red coin, how will we know if we will get the grand prize and what soes it mean that some will be fixed why not all fixed. thanks
patthomas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #139
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

OH MY, this is quite annoying. I have visited the leprechaun about 10 times now and continuously get the messed up thing where I do not get the red coin. Do they not get that this is the problem? Its not awarding us the red coin, therefore we cannot click on the completed thing to get the prize. DUH. Oh I am so frustrated.

And yes, I saw that post update yesterday. I also saw were ganz said about an hour ago that they had fixed the problem and neither of those things has had any effect on making my account work properly.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #140
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm still not be awarded the red coin. Tried again this morning, no red coin given. Are they wanting us to go buy the red coin?
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: