Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #101
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

I just got off the ganz phone line (10:40 am EST) and was told that they hope to have the problem fixed some time this afternoon and I should keep checking. I said waiting in the clubhouse was time-consuming and she said I didn't have to do that, that the grand prize would automatically appear in my dock. Here's hoping that actually happens.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #102
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

I went to my room and opened up my coin pot (the one on the right side of the screen) and my prize appeared, I suggest everyone try this at least once.

I should add that this is an account that I purchased the red coin on on Saturday......

Last edited by Robmomm; 03-14-2011 at 09:50 AM..
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #103
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Fledermaus just checked his coin pot in his...

No red coin....even though he did go after it today.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #104
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Just found the leprechaun. Did NOT award me with a red coin.
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #105
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

<P>I found him too...again-but still no red coin!</P>
jazzymom43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #106
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I went to my room and opened up my coin pot (the one on the right side of the screen) and my prize appeared, I suggest everyone try this at least once.

I should add that this is an account that I purchased the red coin on on Saturday......
Hi Robmomm, I thought of doing the same thing but whenever my room finished loading all I got was "please wait" and my pet would not move and I could not click on the coin pot. So I went to the clubhouse and clicked on the coin pot there and my fountain appeared in my dock!!!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #107
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

they tweeted it was fixed-just clicked him for our last red coin and nothing...it is NOT fixed for us...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #108

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

just tryed for the first time today, and still didn't get the red coin...
I will try again later
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #109
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Just found him in Lt. Blue Exercise and it's NOT fixed!
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #110

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
they tweeted it was fixed-just clicked him for our last red coin and nothing...it is NOT fixed for us...

Not fixed for me either...cleared cache too! Not good
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: