Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #91
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses Problem with Leprechaun Red Jelly Coin

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
Ganz phone lines are busy...i hope they address both problems with this leprechaun thing:

1. people who got no red coin and no fountain...we need both replaced...red coin for our coin collections AND fountain [i have 12 of my own accounts with this problem...none of my own accounts began with the red coin]
2. people who got all six coins including the red coin but still no fountain...we need just the fountain...[i have 3 out of 9 niece/nephews' accounts so far with this problem but expect up to 5 more...all began with the red coin and only one fountain so far out of the four completed already]
There is another group: those who stopped on the last coin and did not get a red one to begin with. They need to know how to proceed as well lol.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #92

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok looks to me that you gotta go back and get the red coin all over again...least Fledermaus does.

yeh Fledermaus just checked....the red coin isnt fixed as of 9:50 kinz time so I'm gonna head over to Webkinz newz and make a stink about it. I suggest others do too.

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 03-14-2011 at 08:51 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #93
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It will take them a bit of time yet to figure out the possibilities.

Especially if they are not the original coders.

And then to run the script.

Just sit tight; I'd look around 2pm.

By the way, Happy Pi Day!

I think what really happened is that Larry [often the name of leprechauns sold in Ireland]
thought he heard Pie Day was coming up [not being mathematically inclined beyond counting numbers]
and he thought the red discs were fruit pies,
so he decided to hoard them until today.

So few will understand why he is delivering "pies" today.

[dd made desserts decorated with pi symbols for math class today...]

Pi Day - dear to the hearts of all Math Maggots.
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #94
Lil Kinz
shill957 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried for the coin again and same thing - says it gave it to me but not there... what do they mean by script?
shill957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #95
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Just got off of the phone with Ganz and was told:

They are fixing it (okay we all know that lol)

Also, if you started with orange, you should still go see him that last time for the red. Even if you do not get the coin when you click on him the rep told me that they will still be able to tell that you tried to complete. I was instructed to go ahead and finish off my accounts in this way, so back to the clubhouse for me!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #96

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

It's 9:21am/cst. I went to the clubhouse and found the leprechaun. Clicked on him and he still did not give me the red coin. Same as last night. I hope Ganz will fix this problem soon!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #97
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
well since i decided to wait to do the last coin, i hope they also fix it that the red coin comes up for those who DIDN'T go for the 6th coin till the glitch was fixed.

i am so uncertain now...............go for the 6th or wait............
i hate decisions!!!
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Me too..I don't know what to do
View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I don't know now either.
I decided to just get every coin I can and that way, worst case scenario I can call Ganz and have them award the prize to me since I had done all that I was able to do. I recommend you do the same
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #98

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

Are there anyupdates this morning?

Has evreryone gotten a red jelly or do we have to go hunting again
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #99
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hello Friends ~
It has still NOT been fixed... We just tried (again, for like the tenth time) to get our red coins & we are still getting the bracketed message & no Red Coin & no Grand Prize...

So hold on and we can try again in another hour or two (what a phenomenal waste of time that I don't have!) We did our work & deserve or coin & prize with NO MORE ATTEMPTS! This is ridiculous!

But I love commiserating with my WI friends!!!!

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #100

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Guys go get your red coin again. I did it on both my accounts and got my gift. It working for me so it might for you also.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
crafter4christ, nasty glitch, no red coin :(, this is soooo annoying!, yay!yay! it is fixed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: