Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses 2010 Trick or Treat Glitch

Hi, Everyone - just got the last piece of candy for the kids' accounts! BUT the unlock button did not "come alive" so I can't click it. I was planning to wait anyway after seeing this thread on the front page, but is it part of the fix to not let us get the pumpkin yet? Maybe we can only get the pumpkin after the fix?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #22

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, Everyone - just got the last piece of candy for the kids' accounts! BUT the unlock button did not "come alive" so I can't click it. I was planning to wait anyway after seeing this thread on the front page, but is it part of the fix to not let us get the pumpkin yet? Maybe we can only get the pumpkin after the fix?
Check your dock. It's appearing there without ceremony after you get the last candy. That's what happened with mine, although I can't carve it yet.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #23
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I checked still not working, got the pumpkin in my room but can not carve it
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #24

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Well I really hope these adjustments work! I feel sorry for everyone who hasn't been able to get there pumkin because of the problems, I sure hope they are fixed when I am able to get my pumkin!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by babs
I checked still not working, got the pumpkin in my room but can not carve it
Me too...Still can't carve
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #26
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

My pumpkin was in my dock after my 12th candy, but disappeared after I got my 13th. Still gone after my 14th candy. Hope it comes back.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #27

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
My pumpkin was in my dock after my 12th candy, but disappeared after I got my 13th. Still gone after my 14th candy. Hope it comes back.
I still have my pumpkin in my dock and have been collecting candies.
Strange yours disappeared.
Hope you see it soon.
Still can't carve mine.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #28

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Check your dock. It's appearing there without ceremony after you get the last candy. That's what happened with mine, although I can't carve it yet.
Thanks - it IS there! We won't try to carve it until Ganz says things are fixed.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #29
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

its good they are trying to fix it
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:31 AM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

YES!!!

I can carve my pumpkin this morning !!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: