Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Officially Addresses 2010 Trick or Treat Glitch

Thanks for the update. Valuable info!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #12
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thanks for letting us all know FIA! Happy to hear Ganz is working on a solution so we can customize our pumpkins! I collected all my candy and found my pumpkin in my dock but when dragging it into the room I discovered I couldn't customize it and was rather alarmed until I came here and found out what was going on! So very glad to have WI and all the helpful friends!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #13
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

i got mine today its soo cute
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #14
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

eeeeeeeeeek i got the pumpkin!!!!! last year i didnt even get six caandies this year after only for days i did it!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thank you for the Info.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry I am confused, they say they are working on a solution but after the solution you won't be able to carve your pumpkin? Not sure if I read that right.

In any case I hope they fix it soon, I mean the whole point of doing the trick or treating is to get a pumpkin to carve. I would not like to get something random that I don't like and be stuck with it. (lol)
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Ummmmm....Yeah.....I collected all the candies last night, and waited till today to hit that magical button to collect my pumpkin prize....just to find the basket has disappeared and I have no pumpkin to claim!!!
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #18
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome and not awesome. Actually this confuses me. LOL So that means if we got the pumpkin last year we want get another one? Or what? LOL Blah...

Last edited by cupcake00497; 10-25-2010 at 06:02 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #19

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I didn't get a pumpkin last year, so I thought I was safe. I collected all candies and clicked the finish button and got the pumpkin. I was able to choose a face BUT now it only has one eye and a nose at the bottom. Sure hope it gets fixed,,,,,
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #20

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I didn't get a pumpkin last year, so I thought I was safe. I collected all candies and clicked the finish button and got the pumpkin. I was able to choose a face BUT now it only has one eye and a nose at the bottom. Sure hope it gets fixed,,,,,
I am so sorry to hear about your pumpkin, but you sure gave me a chuckle.
I wish I could see your pumpkins face.
Can you post a picture of it?
I do hope they fix it soon for you.
I can not carve mine yet.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: