Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz Offers Sneak Peek of Cosmic Bear!

View Post Originally Posted by rionokoe
LOOK WEBKINZ!!!!!! I don't have time and money to buy E-store points, so can you just take the time to realize that there are some webkinz users that DON'T use anything whatsoever about or has hardly anything or very little about E-store webkinz!?!?!?!? I've had enough already... nothing against those who do like virtual only pets... Ever since it started, it always threw me off... It would help a little if any webkinz user(not the deluxe members)could get E-store webkinz with kinzcash y'know. I kinda like the bear, but it's not really that great, and it's not that cosmic anyway.
Using kinzcash would certainly hurt Ganz bottom line. They certainly can't give away pets for free, that's not how business works. Remember they are a business, they need to make money. I'm sure the sales they get from the Estore really help to keep WW open. It also allows them to add new features and games. So lets be happy about that!

Not to mention they do provide a ton of plush pets. January was full of cute ones! They have a variety of products that should please everyone. So if you don't like the estore pets, just make sure and focus on the plush. For a lot of us we don't mind paying for an estore pet (I don't play with stuffed animals). I'm glad they have something for everyone!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #62
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Omigosh that is sooo cuuuttttee! I don't have 75 $ to spare if it's a promotion pet though
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #63

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

wow a purple moon bear real creative ganz real creative

but on the flip side it is cute!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #64
:]

MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!MSET is the bees knees!

Looks like the Moon Bear to me..........
MSET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #65
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

I really like this pet & psi!

I hope Webkinz would allow estore point cards to be entered towards 'promo' pets if they are going to continue to do those promos - for example, if you add xxxxxxx points to your account by purchasing online or redeeming the point cards . . .
momskinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #66
Lil Kinz

dsgirl91700 is an unknown quantity at this point

awwwwh its so cute, will it rare?

View Post Originally Posted by dsgirl91700
awwwwh its so cute, will it be rare?
dsgirl91700 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #67
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Looks cool! I might buy one sometime.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #68
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

i want it so much! i will cry if i can't get it! i already missed out on mystic moon bear but i will not for this won!

this is pet is mine! i want it so bad! Dx i hope it does not cost $75 because my family is on a budget! how am i sopposed to get it! i am so going to cry if i can't get it! it totally is like the purpleowls signature pet! you konow purple owls?... it is purple like purpleowls?.... you get it
but seriously how am i sopposed to get it! oh and i am sorry to sound selfish Dx but i really want it! someone help me!!!!!!! Dx

Last edited by purpleowls; 01-30-2012 at 10:05 PM..
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #69
Orangeucold

Red face Re: Ganz Offers Sneak Peek of Cosmic Bear!

OMG Favorite webkinz ever have to start saving estore points so when it's threr i can get it and id be the happiet girl in the in tire WORLD.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #70
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I will be getting this pet in a few days. So excited! I'm naming her Luna.
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
am708, coolgirl27965, cosmic bear is mine!, double d scotland, moon paw wasn't here, this pet is purpleowls!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: