Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #11
Jesus saves...
Webkinz :)

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Offers Sneak Peek of Chillaxin Penguin

Awwww!!!! He's so cute!!!! I like the floral designs on it's belly. Hehe.

Ooh, and I just noticed that lustrous, sparkly sensation going down the right side of his face and fins! Cute! Hehe!

Last edited by rionokoe; 01-15-2012 at 08:18 PM..
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forum
webkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forumwebkinzlover400 rocks the forum

0_0
Must. Have. That. Bird!!!
Wish it wasn't estore...
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Cute, I like penguins. But the design on its tummy looks like a tropical flower which is kind of confusing to me! lol
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #14

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Ganz Offers Sneak Peek of Chillaxin Penguin

Awww....... I love penguins! Too bad it's virtual, but i'll still try to get it though!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #15
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love the name and the flower on its belly!
Thank you, Jennie!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #16

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ganz Offers Sneak Peek of Chillaxin Penguin

Wow - loooove it! Do hope it's e-store and not "competition win" only! If it's e-store I am sooooo there!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Love the airplane! A MUST HAVE since I lived there.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #18
Pokemon time!

lazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunk
lazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunklazygal slams the dunk

Wow that is a cute pet!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #19
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

Cute? This pet is too cool to be called that
I just have to give it some sunglasses and a sweet ride
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #20
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Both of my kids want this! We REALLY wish it was a plushy though.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
am708, double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: