Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #131
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

Wow, this is so cool! Can't wait to get my code!
SmileySarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

I hate saying this, and I'm not sure that many read the fine print ...

They decided to only give away I think 50,000 codes, so there is a good chance you may not be getting one.

I am lucky to be one of those who got a code, but I registered the first day they had the signup. If you did that and didn't get one, I would be patient, but if you signed up as late as today... there is a good chance you may not have gotten one.

I feel bad for those of you who may have fallen out of the chance to have one, and hope that you have success in the future.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #133
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I signed up and got my code in about an hour or less
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #134
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I hate saying this, and I'm not sure that many read the fine print ...

They decided to only give away I think 50,000 codes, so there is a good chance you may not be getting one.

I am lucky to be one of those who got a code, but I registered the first day they had the signup. If you did that and didn't get one, I would be patient, but if you signed up as late as today... there is a good chance you may not have gotten one.

I feel bad for those of you who may have fallen out of the chance to have one, and hope that you have success in the future.
It didn't say anything about there being a limited number, and since it is a virtual item, I don't see how they can say that they ran out. If I had seen anything about the first 50,000, I would have made time in my busy weekend to get in sooner. I got mine in Sunday afternoon, and got my e-mail confirmation on Monday at 1:55 a.m., but I still don't have a code. I'm hoping that they just got behind, and that it will show up any minute now. Did anyone get a code delivered to their in-box on Monday? I'll let you know if and when I get mine.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #135
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Is there a time limit for entering the code?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #136
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I signed up last night with 1 hour left to go in the promotion. I received my code half an hour ago

Here's a screencap from my email if any is interested

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Calciferia; 09-07-2010 at 11:33 AM..
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #137

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

While it did say that there were 50,000 (it's in the fine print nonsense they have to put in), I am glad that there is hope for those who did submit an application and got a code.

I have wondered if some are just similar names, addresses and accounts so they're not reading properly. I am lucky in that my e-mail is unique (and one not many would have), if there are many that are similar they may have to check along those lines.

Kinda stinks, but better to make sure there are genuine new signer-uppers that get codes instead of cheaters and the like.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #138
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

I tried 3 times and never got a code "(
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #139
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I still haven't received my code, either. Do we send them an e-mail, or should we wait a little longer? And who do we tell?

I sent them a message on their "contact us" area, telling them the time that I got my confirmation e-mail, and that I still didn't have my code. I also couldn't find anywhere on my account page to find the code. (It said that it would be available on-line after 24 hours, but I can't find any transaction history information.) I will let you know if I get my code. Thanks.

Still no word from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] in reply. I noticed that my account often says, "Oops" when I log in, and says "page not found." It suggests I navigate through the site to look for the page I want. It still shows me as logged in, and as I said, I got my confirmation e-mail, just never got the one with the code in it. If I don't hear from them today, I will contact them again with this additional information. Has anyone else received a code this late? Or is anyone else still waiting that got the confirmation e-mail, but no code?

Last edited by jellytab; 09-09-2010 at 07:28 AM..
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #140
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

I signed up for a code late in the day the last day due to being out of town.. I didn't have any problems getting my code.. My account and my grandkids all got the codes.. so either there were not that many signing up or it was a fluke.. I got my confermation Email within minutes of signing up and the next morning the code was in Email same with grandkids.
JenBear is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: