Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *UPDATE*

Still no code! How many 24 hours does it take?
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #122
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

I signed up, and it took about 12 hours to get my code.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #123
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Oh nice! I'll make a new account today.. at least I have 2 emails so I can actually be able to make another

Thanks FIA for the information!!

Bluey
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #124
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

Is this another time when Floridians can't do it? Didn't see anything that specific this time around.
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #125
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

Cool, I made two new estore accounts so I could get a charm for both my webkinz accounts lol
KittySpring2201 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #126
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

it touck me 8 hours to get mine
pop55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #127
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

My code arrived the day after I registered.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #128

iluvwebkinz197 will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: Ganz Offering Free Persian Cat Charm Codes at Ganz eStore *ENDS MONDAY*

I did it, and its WORTH IT! I unlocked the 2ND SERIES WORLD For free!! Its sooo awesome!!
iluvwebkinz197 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #129
Unregistered

I registered for an account [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore on Sept. 1st. Still no code. My husband registered the same day and got a code within a few hours.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #130
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I love so much. We went on and finally got our Asian and European accounts and my grandmother set them up with new estore accounts and deluxe memberships and they said we qualified for the persian cat charm and would receive it in an email. As of today, we have received neither a confirmation email or charm code and we just went on the estore and sent them direct emails from our accounts. If it wasn't for , we would still be wondering why we didn't get the charms. Hopefully this will generate a response. Thanks again for being there when we need you, and always for fun.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: