Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Mixes Up Day Six Christmas Countdown Prizes

I really like the train, but I was looking forward to the plush. Hopefully it will show up soon.

View Post Originally Posted by Jessy262
Maybe they're going to fix it like the blue powder skirt in the Kinzstyle outlet. Maybe the trains are going to turn into a Amanda Panda plush.
I doubt it. The train was supposed to be a prize. They just mixed up the days, either on the Webkinz Newz site or in the clubhouse.
IrishGrammie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #42
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Does it really matter what day we get them on as long as we get them?
Amen to that!

This time next week, we will have ALL the prizes!

YAY~
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #43
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Amanda Panda Plush should be tomorrow because now it says the trai is next
wormy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #44
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Ganz Mixes Up Day Six Christmas Countdown Prizes

Guys? Ganz just announced that the prize for tomarrow is the train. I think tomarrow we will be able to get the Amanda Panda plush. Go to www.webkinznewz.com to see for yourself. I can't wait!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #45
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

I get it! Today we get Kinzville Train, tomorrow we get Amanda Panda Plush! Don't you think that is?
chevboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #46
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I hope we don't get another train tomorrow instead of Amanda Panda
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #47
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

yes, all is well! I just got my panda doll!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #48
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Which is worse, mixing up the prizes or their grammar?
Quote:
Each day, we’ll unveil a new line in our adaptation of the Christmas classic “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” which will reveal what present Ms. Birdy will be giving away in the Clubhouse for the following day is.
Hmmm, I think the grammar is worse.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #49
95hearts is an unknown quantity at this point

We got the plush today!
95hearts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #50
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I'm glad it's fixed.

I am not doing the Ms. Birdy thing, I'm really lazy... Atleast the players are getting the Plushie, I have to say it's pretty cute
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: