Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Mixes Up Day Six Christmas Countdown Prizes

I am so happy that there is not a lot of complaining about the adorable cute little train. I am sure we will get the Amanda plushie whenever we were supposed to get the train. Seriously, isn't it fun to get a surprise?
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #22
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

yah this happened to me 2! like, what's going on i just got the gift on webkinz, and it's a . . . . TRAIN! i think this is the gift for tomorrow. :easter:

yes it is a wonderful surprise. when life gives you a train, make a choo-choo sound!

Last edited by scoutreeve; 12-19-2009 at 01:09 PM..
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #23
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

I love the train. It is very cute! BUT I hope we get the plush too at some point. That would be the first Amanda Panda plush. I love Panda's
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #24

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I think the little train is as cute as can be. What is a Christmas unless it has a train under the tree? I love it. I'm sure the plush is going to be very nice too, but if I had to choose between the plush and the train, personally, I'd take the train. I think this 12 Days of Christmas was a wonderful thing that Ganz has done for us this year, and so far I have enjoyed the activity, and appreciate each and every gift we have received so far.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #25

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Love the little train, but can't wait to get the cute Amanda Panda doll! Too Cute! How nice that we will soon have both!!!!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #26
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

How awesome is the train! Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #27
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

I really wanted the plushie to go under the tree in my holiday room but, oh well it will probably be out tomorrow!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #28

Brie209 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
I am so happy that there is not a lot of complaining about the adorable cute little train. I am sure we will get the Amanda plushie whenever we were supposed to get the train. Seriously, isn't it fun to get a surprise?
I agree! I was a little bummed that they were going to tell us what the gift is before we get it. And I love my little surprise train!
Brie209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #29
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Frankly I wanted the train more, I have tons of plushies of all types.In fact I would like more trains in WW.
We having a disagreement to which train we put under the tree

Last edited by robertcleveland; 12-19-2009 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: to add
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yes..trains for all of us as well..at least it showed up in the correct spot on the wreath...guess that plushie will be a later prize....Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: