Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #31
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

Well, I'm not so worried since this happened already, but I was wondering, is the gingerbread house food or an object? Guess I'll find out tomorrow...lol
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #32
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I hope the house is a decoration too!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #33
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

woe, Ganz is having A LOT of mix ups! first the Amanda panda and train mix up ans now thins oh well i like the night cap more then the food.
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #34
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
Omigosh! That nightcap is the cutest thing ever! Too bad there are no PJ's to match it
LOL, there could be I would love that!!!! LOL
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #35
love being a
Gift Guru

abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!

i can not get into clubhouse my phone wont load an if i miss the prize an miss my grand prize im gonna be soooo upset is anyone else havin this issue
abbotkid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #36
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

In my opinion, I do like Kinzville Gingerbread House better than the Flannel Nightcap. I'm wondering how big the Gingerbread House may be... they do say it is ginormouse, perhaps it is the size of a mini house or something

I do hope that the house will appear tomorrow. Thanks Commodore, for the information too!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #37
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Ganz just announced that the prize for tomarrow is the Gingerbread House. Gotta love Ganz!

Is there a grand prize for collecting them all?
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #38
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

Ganz Posted this:

The Christmas Countdown continues! Each day, we’ll unveil a new line in our adaptation of the Christmas classic “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” which will reveal what present Ms. Birdy will be giving away in the Clubhouse for the following day is.
Today, we continue with a handmade house insulated with icing and guarded by gingerbread walls:
On the ninth day of Christmas,
Ms. Birdy gave to me
A ginormous Kinzville Gingerbread House,
A fashionable Flannel Nightcap,
An adorable Amanda Panda Plush,
A timeless Kinzville Station Train Set,
A heart-warming Hanging Mistletoe,
A group of Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies,
A rocking Rubber Ducky Toy,
A set of Magic W White Socks,
And a plate full of Pudding (Figgy)!
Tuesday’s present is a ginormous Kinzville Gingerbread House! Mmmm! Visit Ms. Birdy in the Clubhouse tomorrow to claim your prize, and be sure to check back every day here on Webkinz Newz over the next few days to find out what the next present is. Happy Holidays!
Blooddragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #39
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Wonder what they mean by ginormous? Hmmm...
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #40
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

I HATE THAT THEY KEEP **** THIS I HOPE THEY STOP MAKINZ MISSTAKES
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i luv adam lambert

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: