Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

That is really weird. So she could give us either one?
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #22
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I like the hat better. Anything but food.

View Post Originally Posted by pometogirl1213
That is really weird. So she could give us either one?
She will probaly give it tommorow.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #23
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Well, oh well. We'll get both eventually, but I love the hat! I wonder if we can eat the gingerbread house?
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #24

Brie209 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
WebkinzNewz changed it to say the right thing but the picture is still a Gingerbread House'
They changed it again so that the picture is right too. Better late than never, I guess!

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
LOL, The gingerbeard house looks like an castle to me.
I thought it looked like a school. Like the Kinzville Academy!

Last edited by Brie209; 12-21-2009 at 09:38 AM..
Brie209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #25
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I really hope the gingerbread house is a decoration!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #26

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

I hope the Gingerbread house goes into your room. That would be nice.
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info , that hat is so cute !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #28
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

So far it seems like most of us would like the gingerbread house as a decoration.

I'm excited about all the gifts that Ms. Birdy is giving!

I absolutely love the Amanda Panda doll!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #29
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Omigosh! That nightcap is the cutest thing ever! Too bad there are no PJ's to match it
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #30
musicgirl1996

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Both are so cute! My family has been loving these prizes each day. I wonder how GINORMOUS the gingerbread house really is? I hope it's really big! (I had always wanted Ganz to make a gingerbread man webkinz that would walk like the snowman and this was going to be its PSI! Well, no gingerbread man, but I got the PSI I always wanted! LOL!)
Yeah is it edible or decoration?

Tags
i luv adam lambert

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: