Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

Today is Day 8 of Ms. Birdy's Christmas Countdown. Webkinz World players were expecting the ginormous Kinzville Gingerbread House when they saw her in the Clubhouse today. Except they received the Flannel Nightcap instead.

Click the image to open in full size.

On Webkinz Newz earlier, they revealed that Day 8's prize would be the ginormous Kinzville Gingerbread:
Click the image to open in full size.

On Day 6, the prizes were mixed up with Day 7, so we're hoping this might be the same reason for Day 8 and Day 9.

UPDATE: Ganz has changed the song lyrics on the Webkinz Newz site to say that the Flannel Nightcap is the prize for Monday. Hopefully the Gingerbread House will show up as a prize soon.

For complete details on the Christmas Countdown, including help on how to find
Ms. Birdy in the Clubhouse, please visit Webkinz Insider's WIki Guide, HERE.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Ganz mixes up Day Eight of Ms. Birdy Christmas Countdown Prize

Oh wow! I want that hat! Today was the only day I didn't "stalk" the bird at midnight, so I didn't get this treat! I will tomorrow though! Thanks for the info!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #3
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

All i got was a panda plush. ????
hank123rocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I like the hat better than the gingerbread house which is probably just food. I wish the house would be something decorative when we do get it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Both items are so sweet! My dd is just THRILLED with all the gifts we've received so far... Very nice addition to the WW Holiday celebration!
We're hoping the Gingerbread House is a decoration for our room, too!

Thanks Ganz, for all the fun & to WI for always staying on top of things!

Happy Holidays!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

The hat is really awesome;
Click the image to open in full size..

So far all of the prizes are great!!
I hope the house isn't food.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #7
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

What an odd looking gingerbread house i said to myself.... I love the hat!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #8
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
What an odd looking gingerbread house i said to myself.... I love the hat!
LOL, The gingerbeard house looks like an castle to me.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #9

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

YAY I just got my night cap hat!!! I just love it! Thank You Webkinz!!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #10

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Oh My! What wonderful Gifts are being handed out to all!
I too got "The Panda", but I place my dolls under the WebKinz Tree: and so adorable they look!
Still ,l would of liked a Nite cap!
now i am confused tho, will we get a nite Cap still: as it is so cute and added clothing for Christmas.
Thank you for all the Great Reporting
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i luv adam lambert

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: