Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 AM   #41
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz Markets Lil Kinz in "Happy Holidays" Bags

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
The gift bag doesn't come with a code, but the lil kinz does!!
Yah, I know the lil'kinz does, but I think it would be cool if GANZ could put codes on the bags to unlock something, like a special item or clothing.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #42
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
My Walgreens have them for 4.99 i gOt the Halloween ones for 2.50 cuz they were half price after Halloween
wow! thats a great deal! i gotta got to walgreensnow and ese if they have any left for me and my brother!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Walgreens has a HUGE selection of Lil Kinz - panda, koala, polar bear, white poodle, black poodle, white terrier, cow....... I think just about every kind they have ever made except the birds!!!
satherton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #44
sarahsuperpug

SarahSuperPug is on a distinguished road

I got the halloween one.
SarahSuperPug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #45
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Aw, cool! I have the easter one
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #46
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Oh awesome! I have yet to collect them all lol! Wasn't the first one last Valentine's Day?
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 AM   #47
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Walgreens usually has these bags for different holidays - Easter, Halloween now Christmas

if you are near a Wlagreens and have a lot of patience the best time to get them is the DAY AFTER each holiday - if there's someleft lol - too bad I'm not near Walgreens anymore
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #48
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by I LOVE KINZCOIN
Thanks!
Now we just need a plane ticket.....
Ha!

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #49
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I just saw this ad in WW, but when I click it for more info, it just brings up the store locator.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: I rushed out to my local Walgreens, but they did not have the lil' kinz in bags 2 for $5, they were $5.99 each. I saw huskies, polar bears, panda bears, koalas, and some assorted dogs. They also had webkinz / mazin' hamster combo packs

Last edited by melethana; 11-21-2010 at 04:50 PM..
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #50

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

Thanksgiving Day Two (2) for $5, Starting at 8am...

Any suggestions for the best lil kinz?

polar bears b/c of P of the month? Do Lil kinz count towards POM?

Does look like mostly dogs...
cliff999999 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
katt. loves. you., no soup, of this club

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: