Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #171
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Makes a Wish Come True - Every Webkinz Ever Made!

View Post Originally Posted by jetta99
I Think It Is A Sweet Story, I Just Think It Is A Little Unfair To Other Kids Around The World With Even Worse Diseases Like My Bffs Cuzin Named Amanda, Who Has Alzheimers(sorry if i didnt spell it right)Disease. Just My Openion, But It Is A Little Unfair To Others...... I Luv U Amanda I Hope Ur Around For A Long Time! (she is ten)(she has 46 Webkinz)
The only thing is... if she signs up, she can wish to have all of the Webkinz, too! And then, Amanda, like Summer, has every Webkinz ever made (at the time, though). So basically, it's the later- the better!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #172
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

What a wonderful gesture! Thanks Ganz for making a little girl's dream come true.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #173
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

How sweet of Ganz! I hope Summer has a fun time with all those new Webkinz!
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #174
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

What a lucky little girl (about the Webkinz, not the disease! ) Bless her!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #175
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

that is AWESOME!! she really deserves all those webbies i hope she feels better soon though.....
hope to you summer! hope to you!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #176
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This story made me smile. This story is heart-touching and I think it is great what Ganz did for this girl. Living with that disease must be hard, but she has so many webkinz to take her mind off of it now. Thanks for sharing! This made my day. :-)
disneyfreak102 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #177

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Such a wonderful story. It just goes to show that dreams can come true and cudos to the ones that make it happen. Great job Ganz.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:57 PM   #178
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

This is such a touching story, good job ganz, and i really hope she gets better
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #179
quecher is on a distinguished road

That is great that the little girl got her webkinz. I'm sure it will take her mind off other things. BTW is there a contact number to donate? i saw a link that said WI needs webkinz donations, but the link did not work. I would donate hamsters, cause i did not see any in the pic, lol
quecher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #180

angrywench is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an awesome kid and i am honored to have her as ** friend on webkinz! Awesome job webkinz!
angrywench is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ganz cares! ♥, latiasmb1 was here, lucky.., pawsome thread! -luree, thank you ganz!!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: