Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 AM   #141
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Makes a Wish Come True - Every Webkinz Ever Made!

Awww!! This story almost made me cry! Thank you Ganz for doing this!!

I hope she joins Webkinz Insider as well Can you just imagine what her GE would look like??
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 05:11 AM   #142
Webkinz :)

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on you, Ganz. I've heard that Make a Wish has also done a couple things like:
have a book published for a little girl who wanted to be an author and have a book-signing session
turn a little boy into a superhero by having him "save the city" from a villain.
sofunweilin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #143
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz Makes a Wish Come True - Every Webkinz Ever Made!

I lost the ability to walk three years ago, I play on Webkinz all the time it is a safe and fun place to meet friends. I wrote to Ganz to thank them for making such a wonderful website! I know a lot of people sometimes only complain about what is wrong, so I just wanted to thank them for being so kind and to let them know how much I appericated everyones hard work! I was shocked when I received three free Webkinz from Ganz, when my mom found this story online I was not surprise at all. Ganz is a wonderful company who donates money to help children everywhere. I just thought i would share my story mainly so everyone knows just what a great company Ganz is! After all when you adopt a Webkinz pet it is not just a stuffed animal it is a chance to join the Webkinz family! God Bless Summer I hope you feel better!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:25 AM   #144

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

This is just awesome, I take care of a young boy with Mitochondrial disease, it is fatal and there is no cure. It is not unusual for a young person to die of this before they turn 20 yrs.

Way to to Ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:40 AM   #145
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

What an awesome thing for Ganz to do. Thanks for sharing this.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 AM   #146
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am happy that I am obsessed with a company that cares!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:21 AM   #147

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I bet that's one happy little girl right now. And that child really deserves to have some happiness.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #148
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I always knew deep down that Ganz had a good heart. What a sweet story. Hip Hip Hooray for Summer!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #149
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I agree, though, way to go ganz on making a little girl's wish come true

Last edited by Justin; 11-10-2010 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: removed comments
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #150
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

That's a great story! Maybe Ganz is nicer than we thought...
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ganz cares! ♥, latiasmb1 was here, lucky.., pawsome thread! -luree, thank you ganz!!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: