Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #121
Owlflight of LC
Webkinz :)

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Makes a Wish Come True - Every Webkinz Ever Made!

Omg this brings tears to my eyes!!!! What a lucky girl! She deserves every Webkinz!!

So touching.... Ganz is a hero in this girl's eyes
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #122

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Way to go Ganz you made Summer one happy little girl. I'm proud to be a member of such a great webkinzs family. Insider you got the ball rolling and I'm so glad to be a part of insider. You made me so happy that people do care. thank you all geemah37
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #123
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

This is a really heartwarming story -- thanks for sharing it with us. I'm so glad Ganz did this, and I hope that Summer enjoys all those Webkinz!
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #124
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

What a touching story! It makes me misty-eyed. Thanks for letting us know, Justin!
& thanks soo much Ganz, for making a difference in this child's life, & in many, MANY childern's lives!!!!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #125
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

May Gods' healing spirit renew and revitalize Summer. Blessings upon her, her family, and friends.

Thank you Ganz.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #126
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow, this is amazing Ganz!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #127
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Ganz, thanks for making Summer's wish come true!

Ganz also arranged a Webkinz Tour Van event for Summer. I was lucky enough to meet Summer and her family a couple of months ago at the event! She is a wonderful girl!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #128
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

What a wonderful thing to do, Ganz! Two thumbs up!!
Chariac is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #129

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

What a lovely story...just shared it with my girls. I hope all those Webbies will bring some sunshine to Summer. I am so happy Ganz could make her wish come true!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #130
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ha ha! I almost didn't see her in there. She looks so happy with all her new webbie friends. Yay for ganz for granting this cute little girls wish!
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ganz cares! ♥, latiasmb1 was here, lucky.., pawsome thread! -luree, thank you ganz!!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: