Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

I'll be getting the pink punch cheeky, but that dragon looks like a whimsy dragon that ate too much Flickering Flame Fajitas.
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #62
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

Smile Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by voldemort
I'll be getting the pink punch cheeky, but that dragon looks like a whimsy dragon that ate too much Flickering Flame Fajitas.

LOL!

I Really like the new pets, but I liked the old ones too. Why did they have to delay the billy goat,
The webkinz I think is one of the CUTEST pets ever!
webkinz415 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #63
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
I want all 4 lol! Why couldnt they have rid of that dragon instead
I agree with you completely. Maybe they are saving them for november and december because of holiday shopping, and they knew they were popular, so they saved them for the holiday shopping season. I still like the dragon, more than the goat and less than the papillion

LOVE THE CHEEKY DOG!
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #64
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

Isn't ANYONE exited about that Ganz has made an e-store pet plush?(African Springbok) I thought everyone would be happy, but MOST people are complaining about,"Why did they get rid of that and that?" "I LOVED that pet!" "Why does that dragon have to be so ugly?" Well, just go on and complain! Ganz tries hard to make plush Webbies, and I totally don't agree with the e-store, but when they make a pixle HOLDABLE... well, I think that's good enough, isn't it? I LOVE the safari, and I'm grateful that they're MAKING Webkinz. They could just close it all down, you know. Not to be mean, but I think you should appreciate the Webkinz the MAKE more, not the Webkinz they DON'T make. Sorry if I sounded mean, I wasn't trying to be, and if I hurt someone's feelings I'm sorry. But I think this is great. Bloomingrose-
BloomingRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #65
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Well that is different.
I wonder what they have planned with the other two.
I am in LOVE with the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog.
The Springbok looks interesting!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #66

santee7 is on a distinguished road

Can Ameriwade confirm which of these selections Ganz has decided on?
santee7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #67
WebkinzzO7

Does anybody know if they are releasing these in the UK too, I'd love to get the Cheeky Dog, but I don't REALLY want to pay more than I have to for shipping, but, for something that cute, it HAS to be worth it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: