Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

I Love The Pink Punch Cheeky Dog! (:
158lawhop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #42
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

I WANT THE CHEEKY DOG.
My list-
B&W cheeky dog
Blueberry cheeky dog
Pink punch cheeky dog
THE ORIGIN CHEEKY DOG
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #43
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

hey the 2 pics of the dragon look different!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #44

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

...They what?!

I have been campaigning for that Papillon SINCE I JOINED WEBKINZ IN 2007.
It was going to come out during my birthday month.
I was ecstatic.
...And they decide not to release it.
WHY, GANZ?! T_T

Ganz, I love you, but sometimes I hate you.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #45

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

The dog and the goat were the only pets I liked... >.<
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #46
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

There is always a batch of Webkinz with one that I REALLY don't like, and it's fair to say that the dragon is one of them. I don't like it at all. I wish that they would have just kept the Papillion instead of replacing it with a standing version of the Whimsy Dragon. Anyway, on a more positive note, I absolutely love the Cheeky Dog and the Pot Bellied Pig. It's going on my birthday list for sure. No word about the Impala. I don't really understand why they made a less realistic looking version of a Webkinz that they've already made a Signature of.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #47
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
You gotta be kidding me...the first webkinz that I've liked in over a year (billy goat) and they decide not to release it
View Post Originally Posted by HamsterKinz
I'm much dissapointed since I thought the goat was one of the best pets in a while, my thought is that they'll be released later on (probably November/December), but still, I just wished they didn't have to change the pets.

I'm pleased with the gazelle though, it's a cute pet
View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I am not happy. I have been waiting for a goat since I began playing Webkinz (and not the mountain kind), and I was SO excited about this. I had planed on buying several, and now, no goat. I do hope it is simply delayed.
View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
But my BFF really NEEDS the Billy Goat NOW!!!!!! lol
View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I wanted the Billy Goat! But looks like I will have to wait.....
View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
* very disappointed * I wanted The Billy Goat and the Papillion, but who knows? they may still bring them out later. They are still showing them on the W Newz. Oh well...have to wait. Too many dragons recently...and I thought they already came out with the Springbok this past year???? I'm hoping Ganz will still submit these 2 adorable kinz. *
View Post Originally Posted by luree611
I really don't like this change. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE these pets, as i do with most webkinz- but i was REALLY hoping for the goat and papillon; especially the goat for october. This is the first time in a while i've been really frustrated with ganz; first they release two pets i personally thought where the cutest they had released in a long time, and then they move them to a later month. Oh well. Maybe they'll come out for november? Just one month later? We'll have to wait and see. Thank you for the info, FIA.
View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
The dog and the goat were the only pets I liked... >.<
we need to have a rally at Ganz HQ...we should all hold up sins that say 'Bring Back the Billy Goat!'
xD
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #48
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

That dragon is so cute!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #49
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JulyKinz
YOU AND ME BOTH!!!! Dragons are not as cute.

Oh...so it is the same pet, just not virtual only?

COOL!! Except I have only the virtual now. You know what I think? I think that--with the Springbok and the Grey Wolf--they should send those people who only have the virtual only the plush as well. Most of the time we pay more for the virtual only anyway!!!
Yes, it's technically the same pet. Not sure what the virtual image will look like though, might be a little different. I think they should do that too! Maybe they could make plush versions available to those who purchased the estore only pet. I am just so, so happy they made the Springbok into a plush. I don't buy estore stuff at all, so I was dreaming one day, they'd make a Springbok plushie lol. Now, my dreams have come true
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #50
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

waa they got rid of the goat!
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: