Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

A new story entry has been added:

Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.
A few days ago Ganz officially announced that the Webkinz pets for October 2011 would be the Webkinz Billy Goat, Webkinz Glitzy Dragon, Webkinz Papillon Dog, and Signature Pot Bellied Pig. Today they announced that there has been a minor change to the collection. The Billy Goat and Papillon Dog will NOT be coming out in October 2011. Instead, Ganz is releasing a Webkinz Pink Punch Cheeky DogClick the image to open in full size. and a Webkinz Springbok. You may remember that we got a sneak peek at the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog over the Summer in the Webkinz television commercial. At this point it is unknown when the Billy Goat and Papillon dog will appear in Webkinz World.

Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade for keeping us up-to-date on all of the latest Webkinz information. Ameriwade's pre-sale of the October 2011 products is scheduled to begin in just a few days. Don't forget that Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Ganz Makes Change to October 2011 Collection of Webkinz

You gotta be kidding me...the first webkinz that I've liked in over a year (billy goat) and they decide not to release it
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks FIA. I am glad they are bringing the Cheeky Dog like pet out again. Through I liked the first one better. Wonder why they didn't release the Papillon and Billy Goat, they are adorable!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Something seems off about the Cheeky Dog... It's cute but the plush shape (mainly the ears) looks wrong.. Anyone else see this?
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #5

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Something seems off about the Cheeky Dog... It's cute but the plush shape (mainly the ears) looks wrong.. Anyone else see this?

That's what I thought.

I still like the Cheeky Dog though. It's very cute!
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Pfft, who needs the Billy Goat and Papillon when they are releasing that ADORABLE Springbok??

.... But I do hope those other pets are released within the next few months.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Well, that's new. Have they ever done something like this before?
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I saw this as well. I still like it, but I think I would be more happy if I bought the first Cheeky Dog.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #9

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

Not happy about this! My whole family wanted a papillon..
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I want all 4 lol! Why couldnt they have rid of that dragon instead
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: