Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #61
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

I help with 5 accounts other than my own, that is 6 accounts. We haven't seen any improvements really. Not one of us has managed to get all 5 bags. We have been taking the longest way possible on the map to try and get all the bags and save up enough to buy something at the mall, so none of us have made it to the mall yet.

If I was a little kid my heart would have been really seriously broken getting that card, thankfully I have alot of patience, but wow that is the most awful thing I have ever seen on WW.

My bags would never be that easily stolen in Real Life, I always put that stuff in my trunk so there's nothing of interest for someone to break into my car while I shop. And why would they want to include crime? I thought WW is supposed to be happy fun and safe.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #62
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I am so glad the game is going to be easier! It was a bit harder for those who can't buy extra rolls or win a card that let you go to the mall
Maybe now it wont take me a year to finish the game!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well I got 4 Robber cards today
We have 10 accounts and only 1 time did we get a robber card out of the entire month of playing it or however long it has been around for
And in 1 day after the reprogramming we get 4 ugh the nerve LOL

But the stop sign challenges were more easily won on them, I got more bonus rolls and if you notice the bags are actually more per color on the board.
I saved up my rolls to be able to play after the maintenance and we all had at least 10 rolls after free ones and winning the stop signs.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #64

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
If I was a little kid my heart would have been really seriously broken getting that card, thankfully I have alot of patience, but wow that is the most awful thing I have ever seen on WW.
I agree! My son has not been playing spree, but that would upset him!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #65

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I share the sentiments of all who have posted before me regarding the Big City Robber and the redundancy of the Spree cards. I have yet to make it to the mall on my own and I am playing the game every three days without fail on 30 accounts plus taking advantage of every opportunity to collect dice through hourly events or clicky floaty events on WKN. I'm getting closer but I'd like to make it to the mall before it's time to do Christmas shopping.

And how about when we do manage to complete a shopping bag collection, we get something other than three and four-way stop tiles ?? Not much you can do with those and storing them in an outdoor yard (if you don't want to leave them in your dock) takes up A LOT yard space.

And if Ganz is going to fix that Zingoz Plushie chair, how's about they fix the Snowy Owl's PSI throne at the same time. Our pets have not been able to sit in that gorgeous glacier wing-backed throne since it was released in Sept. of 2010.
So today after the so-called "fix", I played three dice each on 30 accounts. As I said in my earlier post, I play the game every three days without fail on 30 accounts plus taking advantage of every opportunity to collect dice through hourly events or clicky floaty events on WKN. I can tell you all with 100% certainty, there have been no major changes (or even minor changes that I can pick up on) that were made after this morning's maintenance.

1. I have always received the 2 and 3 bonus dice rolls card on a regular basis, so that's not a new fix;

2. I don't find the STOP game any easier or difficult to play ~ no change there;

3. The Spree cards are as redundant as they were yesterday ~ no change there;

3. And lucky me, I got the Big City Robber card SIX, count them SIX times today. Of course, I had four out of five bags collected on all six accounts but one. Previous to this morning's maintenance I didn't get that many "Robber" cards in one day on 30 accounts.

All in all, if Ganz made any improvements to the game, I'd like to hear from Ganz what they are because I'm not seeing it.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #66

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

So today after the so-called "fix", I played three dice each on 30 accounts. As I said in my earlier post, I play the game every three days without fail on 30 accounts plus taking advantage of every opportunity to collect dice through hourly events or clicky floaty events on WKN. I can tell you all with 100% certainty, there have been no major changes (or even minor changes that I can pick up on) that were made after this morning's maintenance.

1. I have always received the 2 and 3 bonus dice rolls card on a regular basis, so that's not a new fix;

2. I don't find the STOP game any easier or difficult to play ~ no change there;

3. And lucky me, I got the Big City Robber card SIX, count them SIX times today. Of course, I had four out of five bags collected on all six accounts but one. Previous to this morning's maintenance I didn't get that many "Robber" cards in one day on 30 accounts.

All in all, if Ganz made any improvements to the game, I'd like to hear from Ganz what they are because I'm not seeing it.
I had the same experience with the robber card. Three accounts lost their 4 bags yesterday with that card and I had never had the misfortune to draw it before. I plan to save my money from a few trips to the mall so I can get one of the bigger prizes, but if they steal it before I reach that goal (some of the prizes are pretty expensive) I will be extremely disappointed.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #67
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I've been tracking the good/bad outcomes since April 18. Most of the time the bad was more than the good. After the update, I noticed a slight change in that the good seems more than the bad. I don't call it a major improvement if those robber racoons can still empty your mall credits. That would undo a month of playing at least. I think Ganz needs to arrest those pesky villains and put them in the slammer.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #68

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Ganz made it a bit harder for me. I had all the bags but the yellow one, but they all disappeared! Now I'm about to be at the finish line, so I won't be able to collect all the bags.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #69
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I agree with all the posts here. WW is supposed to be a fun, safe place. There shouldn't be robbers on the way to the Mall. It should read something softer like, oops, you misplaced your bag, or wallet, or something to lose items. Also, when you find a bag, you shouldn't keep it...what message is that sending. There should be a lost and found that you can turn it in at, and either be rewarded, or not, for doing a good deed. That would teach children better life skills. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #70
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

View Post Originally Posted by tablecat
Wonderful!! If they would get rid of those flat tire and STOP game cards, I would be thrilled!

i agree that they sjould get rid of those flat tire cards but the stop signs give you more rolls!

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: