Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz to Make Spree Arcade Game Easier to Play!

Yay i have most of the shopping bags but i am missing a color, i'm not sure which won it is, but i am
glad they made it easier because its a little hard to me but its also fun! it takes forever to get to the mall though lol
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #52
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Its a shame ganz listens so fast about people saying Spree is too hard or whatever but they dont run that fast to fix all the random log outs, endless loading bars or that our docks are too small. It kind of makes me mad that with all the posts they can read here and especially on webkinz newz with all the people complaining about the same things, they dont seem to care about it. its like if you can get on and play then yo ucan and if you have problems tough.

so when are all these zillions of complainers going to send in petitions or actually write to ganz or have the whole forum call and say theres 300 people here who demand they get a working website? spree is fun but with all the more serious problems I'm sorry spree just doesnt seem to ne that important. Id rather be able to play without getting ounted off every 30 minutes and get robbed of all the kinz cash and moolah they take:amethysth :
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #53

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by frodoslegacy
Awesome news! I don't mind a few setbacks like "flat tire", but repeatedly losing all my bags to the Big City Robber is getting really annoying. I'm nearly to the Mall but still haven't been able to assemble a full set. It's the same with the Mall Credits. I'm so afraid that guy will show up right before I make it and I'll be broke, and will have wasted a lot of time for nothing.

I hope they get rid of him or at least make it so that he doesn't take ALL the bags or credits at once.
Wow! I have made it to the mall twice and have not met the robber! That would really upset me!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #54
Call me Hannah

summerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud of

Can't wait!
summerlover♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #55
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The flat tire cards are a nuisance, but it's the robber cards I have more of a problem with! You manage to get 4 out of 5 bags, and then you lose them all. This has happened on multiple accounts. And some of the different colours are really hard to get. I was just starting to wonder if there was much point in continuing with this game... I hope the come up with some good changes.
I got one of those robber cards and I already had three of the bags. I wasn't very impressed at all. What REALLY got me though was the robber taking all of my Mall credits. I had already wracked up quite a few and i was thinking about what I could get with them. Now I will have to start over.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #56
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I know what you mean Dixie! Rehabilitate that Robber Bunny (ps how do you draw a line through a word again?)
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, if this is any indication of what they mean by better odds, I am ALL for it
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #58
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I hope they give 3 rolls a day, change the ratio of bad to good, and make the robberies only 1 bag. thanks ganz for improving spree!
That would be good...more than one roll a day would be great, especially when you keep getting red bag spaces, or stop signs and can't go any further! One roll just really doesn't give you much to go on.

And I'd LOVE to not get so many flat tires! I get at least 70% of my cards as flat tires. It's not fun to get a flat when you have ONE roll a day...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #59
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

So... I come across this thread where it says Spree will be easier to play. I was like, awesome so I go log in. I figured maybe I can finally get that yellow bag so I can complete my bag collection and get my first ever Spree prize.

I roll my one dice that I get every day....

How is this making the game easier to play? I'm a full grown adult and I'm sad now!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #60
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
So... I come across this thread where it says Spree will be easier to play. I was like, awesome so I go log in. I figured maybe I can finally get that yellow bag so I can complete my bag collection and get my first ever Spree prize.

I roll my one dice that I get every day....

How is this making the game easier to play? I'm a full grown adult and I'm sad now!
I just got the same thing. I had 3 bags, got robbed and took them all away. I had saved my last 7 rolls from 3 days with the free rolls. Got a stop sign won it and got 2 free rolls. I had 5 rolls left after getting robbed and landed on ALL 5 BAGS again completing my Bags in just 5 rolls after being robbed

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, if this is any indication of what they mean by better odds, I am ALL for it
I got that on one account too, and after getting that one, I landed on another SPREE card and it gave me a Double Bonus. I ended up with 11 rolls on that account

Last edited by dawnscott1; 05-11-2011 at 01:32 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: